Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Updates HD Decrypter "HELP?"

The free software has stopped working.

I select HD Decrypter. I load a DVD to copy. Then I pick DVD5. The HD Decrypter states DVD5 available in Free HD Decrypter.

Repeatedly, I selected Free HD Decrypter and after loading a DVD & select DVD5 the same message appears.
    " DVD5 available in Free HD Decrypter "

Hi MERX2006
    If using the free HD Decrypter I believe that you will not be able to compress content, just remove the copyright protection.

You may be able to use main movie DVD5 only if the content does not have to be compressed, if not, your only option is to use DVD9 and third party software to compress and burn to disc.

I have no way of testing this, since I have lifetime for my modules.

Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 04-10-2012, 02:30 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

To my knowledge, this is correct, no compression, burning or many other features in the free version. Also some decryption updates are released in the registered version first, delayed for the free version.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X