Ripper not working/missing programs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripper not working/missing programs?

I purchased the entire DVDFab 9 because I couldn't get the free trial to work. I was told via chat that the Decrypter was BUILT IN and it would work with every program. But when I try to load VOB files and have them decrypted, it says they cannot be loaded because they are copyright protected. I know they're copyright protected, but I need to make MP4 files from the VOB files so I can stream them via my laptop easily. I hope someone can help me because I cannot reach support until 9:00 EST. Maybe someone can give me a clue before then. Thank you.
    Last edited by NickysMom2003; 11-16-2016, 11:15 PM. Reason: Figured some stuff out

They are all there. Put in a BR disc and it will become Blu-Ray copy or ripper. It will do them all for you.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I did figure out that the other options are available within the four tabs at the top. But I'm still having trouble loading the VOB files and cannot figure out how the Decrypter works.

Comment

I still cannot get VOB files to work. I am trying to load them into the Converter so I can convert them into MP4, but I keep getting error messages saying the file is encrypted. This program is supposed to work on decrypting files, yet it hasn't so far. I have look at the manual and the tips, and nowhere does it state how to get the Decrypter to work. Someone please HELP!

Comment

You don't load single files in but the whole dvd,blu ray from disk or iso or folder.

Comment

None of the programs were working without giving me an error message telling me the VOB files were encrypted. Also, it would not load the disc automatically. I had to restart my computer and then re-open DVDFab in order for the programs to let me load the DVD disc automatically. Now the files are imported without me having to select them individually and without any error messages.

Comment

Working...
            X