DVDFab 10 for Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 10 for Mac

When will you release the DVDFAB 10 update for Mac OS? Coming this year?

i feel again being a bit ripped off cos last year i bought a lifetime liscence of DVDfab 9 and it reminds me of the game guild of wars 2 on mac, wich works but still in beta ( at least this one is on pair with the windows version )
    same question here, i really hope u are planning to so the same adjustement on the mac cos u have customers too there .
    i would be cool to have some news about this.
    or if it is not planned, and we will stick with version 9 , please refund all of the ppl who bought a lifetime liscence and keep only the money for 1 or 2 years compared of the date of purchase.
    sorry if i'm making mistakes , i'm not native english .

Comment

Hello,

DVDFab 10 for Mac will be available soon. Please kindly wait for updates, thanks very much.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Status Of DVD Fab 10?

I was told that this would be available around Christmas. It's almost Christmas so what is the status on 10 for Mac? Are there any Betas available? Thank you,

Comment

Hi,

Yes. it's coming soon...

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

huzzahh...!!! It works on MacOS X 10.12 / Sierra

Comment

Beta creates corrupt .mkv data, video stream is full of false pixels mostly of green color. Beta is useless at this time of state.

(why did you change the UI, seemed so professional in version 9, now it looks more like a children playground)

Comment

I get nothing past the splash screen. Then it hangs.

Comment

I'm having the same problem... The app simply freezes and I have to 'force quit' to stop it. I hope an update comes out soon...

Comment

10.0.1. 7 Still not going past splash screen.

I was so happy to see an update to DVDFab 10 so soon, but 10.0.7 still locks at the splash screen.

Comment

Please post the fab log file, thanks.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The only log that shows any recent modification is the server.log.log file. All others have not been modified in months or years.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by farquhartz View Post
                          The only log that shows any recent modification is the server.log.log file. All others have not been modified in months or years.
                          Hello,

Please remove DVDFab 9 and DVDFab 10, and delete the DVDFab folder which is under Documents. After that, reinstall DVDFab 10 to try again and see if it will make a difference.

Regards,
                          mona

Comment

Working...
                          X