Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error when ripping

Hey guys,
    Ever since upgrading to Fab10, nothing but errors when trying to use Copy Main movie.

I attached my internal log for review. This has happened with the blu ray "Our brand is crisis" and now "Lights out".

any suggestions? I even tried resorting back to Fab9, still same issue. It hangs at like 2% then I get an error.

Thanks,
    Attached Files

Anyone? did I attach the correct log?

Comment

2m 11.25s: info: processing source(00042.m2ts)
      14m 27.92s: DriveX msg: remove media in driveX D.
      14m 27.94s: Source manager: open source flag:1,1,1,1,1
      14m 29.30s: UILog: MsgWork:current work finish: 2
      14m 29.30s: UILog: Run Work to end.
      23m 24.65s: Exit process: stop running.
      Hi,

Did you get any error message when copying the disc?

From the log file, the disc is removed from the drive after copying 12 mins.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Hi,

Did you get any error message when copying the disc?

From the log file, the disc is removed from the drive after copying 12 mins.

Wilson
        It slows down during the analyzing process to where it basically stalls. After a bit the disc ejects with "process failed".
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi bigbwb
          Have you tried disabling Cuda and using software only in Fab settings?
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I'm also having the same problem with coping but I'm exiting on the copy since its taking way too long. It starts off ok (using cuda), then the time goes up from 1 hr 30 or so minutes up to about 10 hrs to finish.

The speed jumps from 6 meg/sec down to slow speed about .5 / sec or slower. Also cpu usage jumps from nothing to about 100 %. (normally it starts off about 6/meg/sec and goes up to about 27 meg/sec and cpu usually doesn't go up and stays consistant (less than 20%).

I have went to older nvidia releases and that didn't work.
            I have also went to older dvdfab and that didn't work either.
            I'm thinking that there is something wrong with the cuda compression part in dvdfab.

My next test using dvdfab was to transfer to another computer using Intel Quick Sync and it did it in less that 45 minutes.

I hope that makes sense.
            Last edited by maonstad; 12-21-2016, 02:05 AM.

Comment

There's not much wrong with CUDA I just did a 2 hour and 12 minute BluRay to high quality MP4 in 14 minutes using CUDA.
              Attached Files
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

I found the problem wasn't a problem. One of the files on the disk wasn't H.264 format and so it switched to CPU. Once it got done with it, GPU cuda kicked in.

Mark

Comment

disabling CUDA and using Software for decoding etc worked! Any reason as to why some work this way while others work the other?

Comment

Glad it worked for you!!! Not sure as to why it happens, might be caused by using an older driver for your graphics card but I think I checked yours and you were up to date.
                    Its got to be Gremlins I'm sure of it.

Originally posted by bigbwb View Post
                    disabling CUDA and using Software for decoding etc worked! Any reason as to why some work this way while others work the other?
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Some BluRay discs are encoded using VC-1 codec, usually older ones, but CUDA may ignore these. I have a couple around here I'll check.
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X