This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware DVDFAB AMD VCE H.265 Encoder

Hi. H.265 encode is extremely slow even with my i7 6700k. Can you add AMD VCE H.265 encoder? I found a tiny software called a´s video converter beta 7 with that feature, and i´m able to encode at more than 100 fps with my radeon rx 470 compared to the 4-5 fps of dvdfab with the core i7 cpu. Thanks and merry christmas.

That would be really great, if dvdfab fully supports AMD GPUs. I would like to buy an AMD RX470, but for the reason is not currently.

Some few other Ripping Software Supports Hardware Encoding/Decoding H.264/H.265 with AMD GPU's.

And the "Big Gamer" like DVDFab Unfortunately not..

Comment

Hi,

The dev is working on AMD H265 decoder/encoder. It's comming soon.

Hi. H.265 encode is extremely slow even with my i7 6700k. Can you add AMD VCE H.265 encoder? I found a tiny software called a´s video converter beta 7 with that feature, and i´m able to encode at more than 100 fps with my radeon rx 470 compared to the 4-5 fps of dvdfab with the core i7 cpu. Thanks and merry christmas.
      @jlmcr87, did you set to use IQS in DVDFab Common Settings? Would you please post the dvdfab internal log file?

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you, Wilson. That sounds great. And what is with H.264 Decoding/Encoding on AMD GPU ?

Comment

H264 will be also supported.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The General Chat forum is not designed for reporting problems but rather for things like sports, weather and so on. Consequently, it is not checked often by the staff. Please use General Questions forum in the future if your topic does not relate to one specific DVDFab function.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X