Renewal Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Renewal Failed

My licenses have expired, so I've been attempting to renew them for them past two hours. Going through your Secure Checkout, multiple attempts with two different VISA cards have failed. Can you help? I have no idea what the issue could be.

FYI: I contacted one of the credit card companies, and they say there's no record of attempted charges. So I assume the problem is on your end.

Comment

Success, but an error in amount billed

After about 18 hours of attempts, I finally got the payment accepted. I'm not certain, but I suspect that the holdup was that my first name (Steven) did not exactly match the name I used when registering DVDFab (Steven), although I was logged in successfully at the time.

Note, however, that the amount charged to my credit card was MORE than the DVDFab invoiced amount. (I'm not talking about the Foreign Transaction fee, which is additional but expected.) The website charge for the 1-year renewal of two products (DVD Copy and Ripper/Mobile was shown as $11.98 (US dollars), but the card was billed $13.04 (plus the foreign transaction fee).

Comment

The office is closed for the weekend, but you can leave them an email message here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm?trackID=navemenuL
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X