Girl on the Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Girl on the Train

Disc loads, but once I start the rip, it just fails.

Hi cmbat
    Without the logs it's a guessing game, please post the internal log for this movie. Instructions for doing so are in the link in my signature.
    Thanks CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

So this is now happening for all movies. I put them in, it picks the title and shows correctly, I have it set to my usual h264 mp4 format, I hit start, it says it is beginning, then about 2 seconds later says done, never created a file (just a folder) for the movie and says "Success". Log attached for several attempts with two movies.
      Attached Files

Comment

By the way, this happens on FAB 9 and 10 now the same, 9 worked for years without issues.

Comment

Hi,

It should be caused by the CUDA, please try again if disable CUDA in Common Settings.

And please also post the FabCheck log file, thanks.

Wilson
          Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-09-2017, 08:21 AM.
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the help. So I uninstalled 9 and 10, my Nvidia drivers were up to date, I updated the LG drive firmware that you suggested, I installed 10 again, and I set to Software instead of CUDA across the board. First attempt failed outright, and then it wouldn't even load a disc after. Log file attached. I will try 8QT but sucks to have to go back when it was working fine.

Fabcheck also attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

Uninstall dvdfab and run a good registry cleaner
              Then restart computer then reinstall the latest version of dvdfab 10
              Retry the disc again.

Comment

Originally posted by cmbat View Post
                Thanks for the help. So I uninstalled 9 and 10, my Nvidia drivers were up to date, I updated the LG drive firmware that you suggested, I installed 10 again, and I set to Software instead of CUDA across the board. First attempt failed outright, and then it wouldn't even load a disc after. Log file attached. I will try 8QT but sucks to have to go back when it was working fine.

Fabcheck also attached.
                This is mainly win10 OS and NVIDIA compat problem.

We notice Mirage Driver device use in your computer log.

Could help try DVDFab works find if disable Mirage Driver and enable CUDA ?
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X