cannot change my Email address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other cannot change my Email address

I have lifetime copies of Copy and Ripper and I want to put them on my new Windows 10 machine. My original purchase was with version 8 but Fab updated me to version 9 some time ago. I also bought backup discs for both programs.
    Firstly, when I log in I go to a page with a list of options, such as Renew Products, Upgrade Products, change Emails and so on. I emailed Fab and they sent me a link to change my email address but no matter how many times I try it I keep getting the Verification failed message.
    I have tried to install the program on my new machine but could not verify that either using my licence key.
    What am I doing wrong, it is very frustrating as I want to format my old machine but don't dare until this is working.

You should be able to change the email address from the Member Center on the DVDFab website, here: https://secure.dvdfab.cn/member.htm?dlang=en

The message you are receiving is generally caused by an error in filling in the 4 digit number displayed in the tiny box, like the one attached below.

If you will click on the box as shown, it will display a new number for you, usually easier to read than the first one.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X