This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob View Post
    I don't know about that Di. I looked every where i could think of to find which version of vBul this is and don't see it anywhere..............and don't be so negative

I looked also ....and Cant find what version they using ..This if like RSA version we will be kept in the Dark

Just telling it like it is YOU WONT get flower aviaters or Full chat

NOW you sounding like my late husband
    If he diden`t Agree with what I had to say or I said somthing he did`nt like ,,
    When I was Positive in his Mind .IM Pushy .Dont Push your Ideas on me ..

Then a Woman just Shuts up if WE can get a Man to what you want ( propley ) and they thought it was their own IDEA ..WE WON
    Last edited by diane7; 09-12-2009, 03:36 PM. Reason: Bad spelling..

Comment

Good job on the Forum.
      Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

While reading CDFreaks/MyCE I noticed that the mention of this forum have been deleted from Fengtao's announcement by an moderator or admin.
        Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Not surprising but disappointing. And welcome to you too!
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Not surprising but disappointing. And welcome to you too!
            I see the thread which referred to the forum was also deleted. Very disappointing. Thanks for the welcome.
            Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

It was deleted by the owner of CDF, probably at the request of someone. Both the announcement sticky and the link in the release notes thread were deleted.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

They did the same thing to Slysoft when they got their own forum........
                "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

They did the same thing to Slysoft when they got their own forum........
                  I have to wonder what the reasons are for doing so. CDFreaks/MyCE is a community where users can discuss many different products. So what if a link is provided to the official forum of any of the products mentioned. This doesn't harm the community in any way. However the removal of these postings makes users such as myself reconsider if it's a community I want to be associated with.
                  Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

C0deKing raised a big stink about SS's links might go bad when their forum closes. Seems they were afraid SS's forum would not last very long. Webslinger would post links from SS's forum to help people at CDF's and they all got removed. They told him to stop posting links to SS's forum.

That's the way i read it anyway. Personally i think they are jealous of both this forum and SS's forums.

Comment

Originally posted by DVDKingdom View Post
                      I have to wonder what the reasons are for doing so. CDFreaks/MyCE is a community where users can discuss many different products. So what if a link is provided to the official forum of any of the products mentioned. This doesn't harm the community in any way. However the removal of these postings makes users such as myself reconsider if it's a community I want to be associated with.
                      Well said,
                      It's truly unfortunate when actions such as these come to pass.
                      It is certainly the right of Fengtao, as author of Fab, to create his own forum.
                      Many would argue that this is long overdue.

The hope that this would be perceived as healthy evolution and a benefit to all, is sadly seen in adversial terms, by some anyway.

Webslinger would post links from SS's forum to help people at CDF's and they all got removed. They told him to stop posting links to SS's forum.

That's the way i read it anyway. Personally i think they are jealous of both this forum and SS's forums.
                      "Curioser and curioser!"
                      Last edited by maineman; 09-13-2009, 05:24 PM.
                      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

They also know what happened to the AnyDVD forum at CDFreaks.

The only posts these days are the threads about a new version released. Empty and abandoned from the regular problems thread.

Comment

Hi
                          I have to say this "forum" is no surprise to me.
                          Let's hope its members get all they desire from it.
                          Good luck all.

Comment

C0deKing raised a big stink about SS's links might go bad when their forum closes. Seems they were afraid SS's forum would not last very long. Webslinger would post links from SS's forum to help people at CDF's and they all got removed. They told him to stop posting links to SS's forum.

Hi
                            It is my belief that CDF see themselves as being more than its component parts (members).
                            They also want folk to post (even if copied from elsewhere) within their forums.
                            Rather than links.
                            This is so everything is in house.
                            Unfortunately this often leads to "Jack of all trades. Master of none".
                            Also doesn't get your reputation enhanced much either.

Comment

When the idea of MyCE was first announced at CDF's in the Residents Lounge most of the people i know that didn't like the switch don't contribute to the forum at all much anymore. They post in the Living Room and in the Chatbox. I've gone back to playing guitar instead of helping members at CDF's. I lost my freakiness with the name change to myce.............

But anyway i think/hope this forum will work out and stay for a long time. Great idea to the one with the final say about starting a DVDFab forum. I never knew of the first DVDFab forum till they came to CDF's.

Edit/Disclaimer:
                              These views are my own and i wasn't coached on these views by 3rd parties lol
                              Last edited by Bob; 09-13-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zebadee View Post
                                Hi
                                It is my belief that CDF see themselves as being more than its component parts (members).
                                They also want folk to post (even if copied from elsewhere) within their forums.
                                Rather than links.
                                This is so everything is in house.
                                Unfortunately this often leads to "Jack of all trades. Master of none".
                                Also doesn't get your reputation enhanced much either.
                                Well zebad you and i do tend to keep things interesting at certain forums

Comment

Working...
                                X