Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From DVDFab Staff New! DVDFab 9.1.9.8 is out!

New! DVDFab 9.1.9.8 is out!

In DVDFab download center, you can find and download free full range of products including DVDFab 13, StreamFab, MusicFab, Passkey, UniFab, etc.

New: Added the new profiles for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Lumia 930.
    New: Added the support to eject the original disc upon the conversion completion in Ripper.
    New: Improved the DVDFab Internal Preview engine.
    Fix: A compatibility problem when opening Blu-ray sources.
    Fix: A problem that the Blu-ray Copy activated version still has watermark after merging Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
    Fix: A problem that DVDFab fails to detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with Intel® HD Graphics 6000.
    Fix: A freeze problem when compressing full disc to BD25 size with certain Blu-ray sources.
    Fix: A problem that the resulting bit rate becomes 23. 976 fps when converting DVD sources of 25 fps to Blu-ray.
    Fix: An audio decoding error when converting Blu-ray sources with DTS-HD audio tracks in certain cases.
    Fix: A crash problem when merging multiple titles mixed with ISO sources and discs sources in Ripper.
    Fix: A problem that the output video bitrate does not match users’ customizations when converting Blu-ray sources for iPad Air in certain cases.
    Fix: A problem that the subtitle are not centered when converting with the external subtitles.
    Fix: A problem that DVDFab does not recognize the font parameter (e.g. <i></i>) in the .srt external subtitles.
    Fix: A problem that the output subtitles become messy codes when converting with external subtitles in certain cases.
    Fix: An audio track missing problem when opening certain file sources in Video Converter and Creator.
    Fix: A problem that DVDFab does not read the source file resolution correctly in Video Converter.
    Fix: A problem that the output aspect ratio becomes 4:3 when converting 16:9 file sources with 1440x1080 resolution to Blu-ray.
    Fix: A noisy problem when playing back the DVD Creator produced DVDs in certain cases.
    Fix: A problem when concurrently opening two folder sources with command line.
    Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

DVDFab:

MD5: 540DFD378E13CE2F6749CDEC9ABE13F8
    SHA1: 693EE8A63873F699940B32DECBD6C73EBB0FBB9A
    CRC32: 099F0258

DVDFab US:

MD5: 6794659FDD370F2A1E0A1FEC2969DF3F
    SHA1: ADBF8C96F37E7DAE902FFAABC01FA0EFDFFF1CE6
    CRC32: F00F4D71
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!
Working...
X