OpenGL error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9312 is my version

I have tried everything from uninstalling to re-installing on both of my computers. My PC and my netbook. Nothing has worked.
    I did what you said in your original post and it still dosen't work. I have tried everything the other posts have said to do and nothing.

My question is why fix something that was working perfectly before. I have a lifetime membership and would really like to continue using.

So what can I do to make this work

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil911 View Post
      I have tried everything from uninstalling to re-installing on both of my computers. My PC and my netbook. Nothing has worked.
      I did what you said in your original post and it still dosen't work. I have tried everything the other posts have said to do and nothing.

My question is why fix something that was working perfectly before. I have a lifetime membership and would really like to continue using.

So what can I do to make this work
      if your computer has all the latest updates and your graphics card driver is up to date
      and your antivirus / spyware software isn't blocking dvdfab. then there's no reason
      dvdfab shouldn't work on your computer.did you try restoring your computer back to
      an earlier time ??

Comment

Working...
      X