This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance will not load

when i load some dvds the just sit an keep going an going but never load i have to close it out.... like a few good men, think like a man. any reason why thanks for the help

Originally posted by bigtonyt View Post
    when i load some dvds the just sit an keep going an going but never load i have to close it out.... like a few good men, think like a man. any reason why thanks for the help
    Try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - Slect disable pathplayer Restart dvdfab and try the disc again.

Comment

not a disk

Sorry i forgot to say its not a disk is a folder now i copy it from the disk to burn later. dont have the disk anymore but other folders i did the same way the burn without a problem.
      october262 i did that to no luck

Comment

Sorry bigtonyt if you do not have the disc in your possession there is no way to help you.
        If this was a rental disc or a friends disc give this a read through before posting again http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=122
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X