X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Bubert View Post
    I updated to 9.1.4.0 quick sync still not working on my atom z3740 t100ta

Hi,

Please post the DVDFab internal log file and fab check log file here.

And give us the screenshot of mediasdk info. You have post it before, did you have update the driver later?

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Info

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

Please post the DVDFab internal log file and fab check log file here.

And give us the screenshot of mediasdk info. You have post it before, did you have update the driver later?

Wilson
      here is the logs and screenshot of the mediasdk
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank You Wilson Wang

Heres the results
        Attached Files

Comment

What leads you to believe that it is not working? All indications are that it is working.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Wilson helped me fix it. I was showing him the results. He sent me a file fixing the issue.
            Last edited by 4Bubert; 05-10-2014, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Well that's wonderful for you but it doesn't help anyone else that might be having the same issue.

Albert Einstein

Comment

for a moderator you sure aren't very kind. replacing a file with one that Wilson provided fixed my issue and it's not my place to share the file that was given to me. Wilson Wang can chime in on how he fixed it

Comment

It wasn't meant to be unkind but this is a forum where users like us help each other and secret fixes seems to be counter to the intent.

Albert Einstein

Comment

my apologies. I'm all for helping others. the device I'm using is the Asus T100TA with Atom z3740 processor for those with the same or similar device. I'm surprised intel included quicksync on a atom processor. the process that got it working is replacing the fabcheck with one provided by wilson

Comment

Maybe I need it too, I have a laptop with a Celeron 877 processor with the Intel HD graphics that does absolutely nothing for encode speed. It shows to be working but the encode FPS is the same with or without it. It's too slow to use for encoding anyway just a mystery.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll share my info this evening when I do some encoding

Comment

here's the quicksync in action and the cpu utilization. I am encoding the hunger games bluray that I own into 1080P MP4 file for ipad mini with retina

all this on a atom processor wow.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                            Maybe I need it too, I have a laptop with a Celeron 877 processor with the Intel HD graphics that does absolutely nothing for encode speed. It shows to be working but the encode FPS is the same with or without it. It's too slow to use for encoding anyway just a mystery.

Seems like the Celeron 877 does not support IQS.

I seent him one file that just fix the issue which dvdfab could not detect IQS with atom CPU. And not sure the issue can be fixed.

Wilson
                            Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 05-10-2014, 11:15 PM.
                            Please post your logs the default location is:
                            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

It does but only decoding, they pulled encoding for the ultra low voltage processor. I did a little research and the system analyzer proved it. So I'll just use it for what it is an oversized netbook with a touchscreen.

Albert Einstein

Comment

4Bubert that is pretty swift! Glad you got it sorted. I recommend you check out the VidOn.Me app, I use it on my iPad and make mkv ac3 files to watch on it. I don't have the A/V sync issues that used to plague mp4 aac files. You can remux the subtitles and turn them on and off. It is far superior to the native video player and best of all it's free!

Here is a LINK

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X