X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Hourglass94,

Originally posted by Hourglass94 View Post
    Hi

I tried to paste into my original post but I got a message to say it was too large. I noticed you could attach files so I attached a zip file with it and a screen shot and posted it below my original post. I've attached it again for reference.

Sorry for any confusion.
    From the screenshot, seems like that the compression process is still going on, does not freeze in DVDFab.

There are more small .m2ts streams in fulldisc and the compressing speed is influenced, but the compressing speed will up to normal after compressing to main title in fulldisc.
    Please wait DVDFab compress finish and see the result.

BTW, i7-3770k should have the Intel HD card and support IQS but not enable the card in your system.
    More info about how to enable IQS in DVDFab: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=24298

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 08-19-2014, 02:00 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      [FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana].................
      hello! i have
      i5 4430 3ghz
      24gb ram 1600mhz kingston hyper-x
      intel hd graphic 4600

and mkv file of 2hrs with h264 to convert in mkv h265 duration of conversion 14hrs

what can i do?

thanks

Comment

HEVC (h265) encoding is still in the very early days of development so it will be quite sometime before it's optimized
        I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
        I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Plus... Nobody has manufactured a GPU yet that supports HEVC decoding, let along HEVC encoding...
          I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
          I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi Hourglass94,

From the screenshot, seems like that the compression process is still going on, does not freeze in DVDFab.

There are more small .m2ts streams in fulldisc and the compressing speed is influenced, but the compressing speed will up to normal after compressing to main title in fulldisc.
            Please wait DVDFab compress finish and see the result.

BTW, i7-3770k should have the Intel HD card and support IQS but not enable the card in your system.
            More info about how to enable IQS in DVDFab: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=24298

Wilson
            Hi Wilson

I tried again and after about 3 hours it was about half finished. I had an old backup image which included some installed NVidia 334.89 drivers. I restored the backup and tried again. This time the disk was completed in about 45 minutes.

I guess there's something somewhere in the latest NVidia drivers that my system doesn't like. What that could be I've no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Hourglass94 View Post

I tried again and after about 3 hours it was about half finished. I had an old backup image which included some installed NVidia 334.89 drivers. I restored the backup and tried again. This time the disk was completed in about 45 minutes.
              I mistyped there!
              It should be 1 hour 45 minutes

Comment

Installed 9.1.6.3 and CUDA 340.52 drivers. Went to verify that CUDA Lightning Shrink could be selected and it could not.

When I selected CUDA encoding I was told that the card was not supported.

So, CUDA driver 340.52 is still not supported. Now I have to back install the CUDA drivers.

Win XP SP3
                Nvidia GTX-650 Ti

UPDATE: Returning to 333.88 and Lightning Shrink is now selected.
                Last edited by MrVideo; 08-21-2014, 10:17 AM.

Comment

As requested, here are the two logs.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MrVideo View Post
                    Installed 9.1.6.3 and CUDA 340.52 drivers. Went to verify that CUDA Lightning Shrink could be selected and it could not.

When I selected CUDA encoding I was told that the card was not supported.

So, CUDA driver 340.52 is still not supported. Now I have to back install the CUDA drivers.

Win XP SP3
                    Nvidia GTX-650 Ti

UPDATE: Returning to 333.88 and Lightning Shrink is now selected.
                    Thanks for your feedback.

We are checking the issue and will fix ASAP.

Wilson
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

All,
                      Please note that post #1 has been extensively updated, please check it before proceeding with any changes.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                        Recent evolution of nvidia hardware (Kepler based devices) has also brought changes to the drivers that nvidia supplies. Unfortunately, nvidia has chosen with recent drivers not to support the CUDA video encoding function on their GPUs with CUDA capability below 3.0 (see this for a list) Nvidia drivers now support only their new NVENC technology, which much hardware does not support.
                        My GTX-650 Ti is listed as being 3.0, but as reported above, using 9.1.6.3 and the latest Nvidia driver, CUDA encoding is not supported. Not selectable.

Hopefully it can be determined as to why not.

Comment

My GTX-650 Ti is listed as being 3.0, but as reported above, using 9.1.6.3 and the latest Nvidia driver, CUDA encoding is not supported. Not selectable.

Hopefully it can be determined as to why not.
                          There are something different between Win7 and Win Xp.

Please roll back to the old driver first.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

I get a similar error with CUDA.

Just installed the latest Nvidia driver. Under AV Codec I can select CUDA for all Video Decoding (H264, VC1 and MPEG) but when I select CUDA for encoding it says that my graphics card is unsupported and will only allow software.

If I actually do an encoding CUDA is used for the decoding.

How can my graphics card be unsupported for encoding when it is supported for decoding?

This has just happened since installing the latest Nvidia Driver

Comment

Originally posted by Designer_Bob View Post
                              I get a similar error with CUDA.

Just installed the latest Nvidia driver. Under AV Codec I can select CUDA for all Video Decoding (H264, VC1 and MPEG) but when I select CUDA for encoding it says that my graphics card is unsupported and will only allow software.

If I actually do an encoding CUDA is used for the decoding.

How can my graphics card be unsupported for encoding when it is supported for decoding?

This has just happened since installing the latest Nvidia Driver
                              Please post the DVDFab internal log and FabCheck log files.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Will do

I'll post them tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X