When ripping Season 6 of TWD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) When ripping Season 6 of TWD

Hello everyone! Running Version 9.3.1.2 When ripping The Walking Dead, status bar get to 99% then hangs and never reaches 100%. I have to cancel then is finishes the rip and moves on to next episode. Is there a fix for this? Is anyone having this problem? I get the full MP4 rip after canceling.

Thanks

Post you dvdfab internal log file for this disk rip.Also update to the new beta and try it post that internal log file.
    Last edited by 3dman; 09-04-2016, 09:54 PM. Reason: Added line

Comment

I had the same issue, but I waited long enough and it completed.

However, I noticed that if I try to play it via VNC, it can't tell how long the episode is, so instead, it plays it fine, but I can't fast forward to later in the episode until it's done "buffering" it. As the video plays, I can see the length increase. This happens with MOST of the episodes. Not sure what the deal is. It's almost as if it didn't finalize the file correctly. I can't tell if it's copy protection on the Blu-Ray or my discs are part of a bad "batch". Not sure why Season 6 is giving me issues. No scratches and they're brand new and play just fine in my Blu-Ray player, both for the TV and in my PC.

I did rip it via pass-through and that was fine and I don't get the same issue. Of course, it's 12gb in size! Not sure why Season 6 is acting this way. I'm using the latest V10 of Blu-Ray DVD Fab. My other Walking Dead Blu-Rays rip just fine. Not sure if I should return this set and exchange it for another?

Comment

Working...
      X