DVDFAB 10 Burn again button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDFAB 10 Burn again button

In prior versions of DVDFAB there has always been a "burn again" button after the initial burn is completed, allowing me to burn another copy immediately without going thru the decryption process again. In dvdfab 10 there seems to be no such "burn again" button nor ability to do so easily as before. Or, am I missing something I have to do in settings, etc. I see no way for me to enable this, nor do I ever remember having to do so anyway in prior versions of dvdfab. Has this ability been removed in the new version 10?

Originally posted by nikalseyn View Post
    In prior versions of DVDFAB there has always been a "burn again" button after the initial burn is completed, allowing me to burn another copy immediately without going thru the decryption process again. In dvdfab 10 there seems to be no such "burn again" button nor ability to do so easily as before. Or, am I missing something I have to do in settings, etc. I see no way for me to enable this, nor do I ever remember having to do so anyway in prior versions of dvdfab. Has this ability been removed in the new version 10?
    Hi nikalseyn,

There is a Copies option next to the SAVE TO field where you can set how many copies you need before the process starts. Please check image attached.

Regards,
    mona
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, Mona. I was looking for a "button" AFTER the initial burn as in prior versions. Your response and the picture of exactly where this function was located is much appreciated. Happy New Year.

Comment

Working...
      X