Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray to .MKV-full movie

Hello DVDFAb community,

I am new to DVDFab and just had a couple of questions in regarding blueray ripping software. My plan is to rip my Blu-ray collection to a 2Tb western digital external hard drive in .MKV format. I have my LG WH16NS40 on order from Newegg, and I wanted to get some tips from the community before I begun.

Question 1: Will I be able to rip the entire movie with DVD-Fab Blue-Ray ripper to my hard drive, with the disc menu special features etc?

Question 2: Is there a better format other than .MKV to rip Blue-Ray movies to my hard drive? (I understand my Blu-Ray player must support it.)

Question 3: What is the best DVD-Fab configurations under A/V codec for caring out converting task?

I realize encoding is tuff on your Gpu and Cpu and I will give my Pc specifications to help make the correct choice.

CPU: AMD Fx-8350 x 8 core @ 4.0 ghz

GPU: Sapphire R9-270x Vapor-X

Ram: 16Gb -Gskill- DDR3 @ stock Latency of 7-7-7-21

HDD: 2x Samsung Evo SSD

MB : Asrock Extreme-9

PSU: 800-Watt

I would appreciate any suggestions or opinions on my ripping task.

Thanks

-Xander

1. Ripper only rip to files, audio, 3d format with out menu.
    2. MKV is ok. You can copy audio when you need. Such as DTS ,DTS -HD, 7.1 channel etc. audio stream. Default output is 5.1. You can compare it during using process and choose you need.
    3. You can choose light-shark if computer supports. Fab default choosed the better one. You can learn from using.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
    X