DVDfab Media player not playing smoothly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab Media player not playing smoothly

WHen I playing Fast n Furious 7 with DVDfab Media player, it seems like not to play very smoothly, can notice there is a frame delay for a few seconds, can anyone advise for this problem?

Hi casa8899, is this the only title that shows this problem? Have you tried the new release, v3.0.0.1? Also, what type of source are you playing (original disc, BD25 compressed disc, HDD source (ISO or folder?) and are you using simple or menu mode? Try menu mode if you have not.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

1) not the only show, but it is the most obvious to show the frame delay

2) yes, the version that I had is 3.0.0.1

3) original disc

4) simple mode

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Hi casa8899, is this the only title that shows this problem? Have you tried the new release, v3.0.0.1? Also, what type of source are you playing (original disc, BD25 compressed disc, HDD source (ISO or folder?) and are you using simple or menu mode? Try menu mode if you have not.

Comment

Hi..Signal,

I have tested with your suggestion to use menu mode, but the result still the same, it always has the frame delay which u can notice with your eyes, and even I have compared with other blu ray player, it obviously the same scene not happen for other blu ray player, pls kindly help to rectify this problem...

Comment

Thanks for the good feedback, the developers will check it and try to duplicate and correct the problem.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

signal....any findings for this issue?

Comment

Not yet. Please be patient, they will fix it.

Comment

Hi...Signal, your team in BJ still pretty slow....still no findings yet???

Comment

Hi..is your team cannot solve this simple problem? If they really cannot do it, please response saying cannot, or else please provide the time line...this is a very lousy attitude....

Comment

We will check this.
                    I tried play Fast n Furious 7 , but can not reproduce your issue.
                    I will notice that about not play very smoothly issue.
                    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Hi..Dora, are you playing the original Zone A disc of this?

Comment

Dora, it always happen start from after 5mins played.pls take note and check

Comment

Dora, do u find any solutions to what I report the issue here?

Comment

Signal do u find any solutions to this issue here?

Comment

casa, I can't duplicate the problem, probably the same in Beijing. Sorry, not sure what you are seeing.

Comment

Working...
                              X