Bring back Burn again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) Bring back Burn again

I know in version 10 I can choose how many discs I want to copy. Problem is I only want to copy ONE and if the burn fails....that's it then. In version 9 when the burn failed I could at least Burn again. Please include Burn again back in version 10 it makes a lot more sense Thank BERT

What if you decide in the middle of a burn you want a second copy. It just makes sense to bring back Burn Again... Sometimes things just make sense.

Thank you,
    Ernie

Comment

I, also, support bringing back Burn Again to version 10. I recall that you also started version 9 with the same burn feature as in version 10 but, thankfully, went back to Burn Again. I am hoping that happens again. Thank you.

Comment

Selecting beforehand is never wise...making up or change your mind after is the way to go , Simple really
        Last edited by BERT; 02-02-2017, 01:03 AM.

Comment

You do know that until the function is changed you can save to a folder or iso on the hard drive and burn as many as you like whenever you like.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

to 90312, depending on the option checked on the preference...
            isn't the folder/file gets deleted after it's burned or exited the program?

Comment

Don't burn to a disc,save to a HDD folder then burn at your leisure as often as you like.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X