This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Cinavia Removal HD Lifetime

I am running DVDFAB All-In-One Lifetime 9.3.2.1 and was going to try the free download of CinaviaRemoval HD. When I downloaded the file and started to install it wanted to upgrade me to version 10.

My question is because I am running DVDFAB All-In-One Lifetime, will it change my lifetime renewal, or will all my programs still be all lifetime? And if I purchase the lifetime version of CinaviaRemoval then with version 10 of DVDFAB will all my programs still be lifetime? (I hope that made sense)

Version 10 will be free to you as long as you have a license for version 9. Cinavia removal is a separate purchase.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Version 10 will be free to you as long as you have a license for version 9. Cinavia removal is a separate purchase.
      That really bothers me All of us who had paid for the Cinavia removal to our lifetime licenses and now it's free in version 10. If I had known that I would have waited and got it for free myself. Especially since I have yet to get it to work correctly. Although I don't think its fair that some of us paid for the cinavia removal and others just get it for free!....bad business!

Comment

Cinavia removal is a separate purchase in version 10 also unless you brought it lifetime in version 9 then it's also lifetime in version 10 like all the other lifetime programs in version 9 they all carry over to any future updates of Fab.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
          Cinavia removal is a separate purchase in version 10 also unless you brought it lifetime in version 9 then it's also lifetime in version 10 like all the other lifetime programs in version 9 they all carry over to any future updates of Fab.
          Sorry, that's not quite correct, as I just got an email from DVDFAB stating that cinavia is now included with version 10 for free. Anyone who bought version 9 and didn't buy cinavia can still get it now for free with version 10. The kicker is that all those who paid to get it with version 9 don't get a refund or anything now that they are offering it free in version 10, we get screwed, sorry for the language but that's essentially what it comes down to. So basically anyone now buying version 10 will get it for free but also those who had version 9 and didn't buy it will now get it for free as well when they update to version 10 as its included for free even for version 9 AIO owners too. So as i shared those of us who paid for it when it first came out and we are also AIO owners are now getting screwed as we paid for it and it now is free, go figure!....just bad business doing it like this. They should not have given it up for free when they charged us like $60+ for a lifetime license but now give it away for free.

Comment

Please post the email here I haven't got it.

Comment

I hope one day ... ( i wait 1 year ) for 7 movies on french language to put out Cinavia.

Comment

Purchasing Cinavia

I just paid for Cinavia removal. When I put in my first disk I get a warning that this disk has Cinavia protection and may not play. Does this appear all the time even with the Cinavia removal or is there something I am doing wrong. DVDFab is showing that Cinavia removal is Activated.

It is a Blu Ray (Don't Breathe).
                Last edited by Tenbow; 12-03-2016, 08:13 PM. Reason: Changed question

Comment

Originally posted by Tenbow View Post
                  I just paid for Cinavia removal. When I put in my first disk I get a warning that this disk has Cinavia protection and may not play. Does this appear all the time even with the Cinavia removal or is there something I am doing wrong. DVDFab is showing that Cinavia removal is Activated.

It is a Blu Ray (Don't Breathe).
                  Don't breathe is on the list but not yet supported - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28725

Comment

Originally posted by Ford View Post
                    Sorry, that's not quite correct, as I just got an email from DVDFAB stating that cinavia is now included with version 10 for free. Anyone who bought version 9 and didn't buy cinavia can still get it now for free with version 10. The kicker is that all those who paid to get it with version 9 don't get a refund or anything now that they are offering it free in version 10, we get screwed, sorry for the language but that's essentially what it comes down to. So basically anyone now buying version 10 will get it for free but also those who had version 9 and didn't buy it will now get it for free as well when they update to version 10 as its included for free even for version 9 AIO owners too. So as i shared those of us who paid for it when it first came out and we are also AIO owners are now getting screwed as we paid for it and it now is free, go figure!....just bad business doing it like this. They should not have given it up for free when they charged us like $60+ for a lifetime license but now give it away for free.
                    Hello Ford,

About DVDFab Cinavia Remoal HD, it's a separate product, required to pay to get it unlock in either DVDFab 9 or DVDFab 10.

Users who have a valid license for DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD in DVDFab 9 can use it freely in DVDFab 10.

DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD is included in the current DVDFab All-In-One package. Users who purchase All-In-One package now, will automatically have this Cinavia tool.

About the email you referred to, I am sorry for any confusion, could you please forward it to me? We will look into it. Thanks very much.

Regards,
                    mona

Comment

If this protection is a part of the Blu Ray then why isn't it just part of the Blu Ray copy? I basically bought a worthless product with the lifetime Blu ray copy since now it can't back up most discs I use it for.

Cinavia should have never been a separate product in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Beatlejuice View Post
                        If this protection is a part of the Blu Ray then why isn't it just part of the Blu Ray copy?
                        I'm confused by this question. Cinavia can be part of a Blu-ray release (depends on the studio). So, when a Blu-ray copy/rip is done, Cinavia will stay with the Blu-ray copy/rip.
                        I basically bought a worthless product with the lifetime Blu ray copy since now it can't back up most discs I use it for.
                        Your statement doesn't make any sense, since the DVDFab Blu-ray copy product will continue to back up new product, Cinavia or not.
                        Cinavia is a new protection feature from a couple of studios. It is intensive work in order to get it removed, so it has to be paid for somehow. Because of how Cinavia in embedded in the audio, it is currently not possible to do a backup of a Blu-ray and remove Cinavia. You have to do a movie only backup, or a rip to a MKV file (for example).

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                          Hello Ford,

About DVDFab Cinavia Remoal HD, it's a separate product, required to pay to get it unlock in either DVDFab 9 or DVDFab 10.

Users who have a valid license for DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD in DVDFab 9 can use it freely in DVDFab 10.

DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD is included in the current DVDFab All-In-One package. Users who purchase All-In-One package now, will automatically have this Cinavia tool.

About the email you referred to, I am sorry for any confusion, could you please forward it to me? We will look into it. Thanks very much.

Regards,
                          mona
                          Hello Mona,

I have Fab 10 All-In-One Lifetime, and my valid license info reads:

"CinaviaRemoval HD.....never be used.....trial"

Do I need to buy Cinavia, or is it really included in the new Fab 10 bundle?

If it is included, why does it read *trial*? How is it made to read "activated" like all other specific items?.....Very confused!

Comment

Originally posted by mdgboxx View Post
                            Hello Mona,

I have Fab 10 All-In-One Lifetime, and my valid license info reads:

"CinaviaRemoval HD.....never be used.....trial"

Do I need to buy Cinavia, or is it really included in the new Fab 10 bundle?

If it is included, why does it read *trial*? How is it made to read "activated" like all other specific items?.....Very confused!
                            Hello mdgboxx,

We check your license status, and notice that your AIO package order was placed in 2012, which doesn't automatically include any new product(s) released thereafter. All your current license can be used in DVDFab 10 without paying again, but for DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD, to get it unlock, you would need to pay for it. The discount available currentlly is 25% off, we can offer you a better discount in this case, please contact me as per your need.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
                            mona

Comment

Originally posted by Beatlejuice View Post
                              If this protection is a part of the Blu Ray then why isn't it just part of the Blu Ray copy? I basically bought a worthless product with the lifetime Blu ray copy since now it can't back up most discs I use it for.

Hello Beatlejuice,

Along with MrVideo's reply, without DVDFab Cinavia Removal HD, you can still use Blu-ray Copy to backup Cinavia Blu-ray movies; the output file will retain the Cinavia info, but you can playback the output file on device that is free of Cinavia or playback on PC using software player like DVDFab Media Player which bypasses Cinavia.

Regards,
                              mona

Comment

Working...
                              X