Number of disc's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Number of disc's

On DVDFab 9 you could always tick Burn Again. In DVDFab 10 you have to choose how many copies you want. There have been several times in 10 I was making two copies and forgot to put 2. Then I would have to burn one, then download the movie again so I could copy the second one. Why not just have Burn Again just in case you are copying a movie and then decide you want another one?

Thanks,
    Ernie

Originally posted by Ernie View Post
    On DVDFab 9 you could always tick Burn Again. In DVDFab 10 you have to choose how many copies you want. There have been several times in 10 I was making two copies and forgot to put 2. Then I would have to burn one, then download the movie again so I could copy the second one. Why not just have Burn Again just in case you are copying a movie and then decide you want another one?

Thanks,
    Ernie
    Here -

Post #2

Comment

October262,
      The copies option is exactly what I'm talking about. If you forget to put in the amount... your screwed! Burn Again should have been brought along with DVDFab 10, because it was more flexible. Like I said, if you were in the middle of a burn and you decided to burn another, not a problem because you had the Burn Again button. I get the feeling you either didn't read, or didn't understand what I was trying to say in my initial post.

Thank you,
      Ernie

Comment

Did you try setting your burn engine to imgburn ??

Comment

october262,
          Okay, now I'm confused??? What does ImgBurn have to do with what I'm talking about?

Thanks,
          Ernie

Comment

other posts that i've seen say that the burn again option shows up.

Comment

Hi Ernie
              I have never had the need to burn more that one movie since I have the original and I can always burn another should something happen to the burnt disc, not sure why you would need to also. If using ImgBurn you can set it to burn as many copies as you want or when it is finished you eject the disc insert another and burn another.
              Hope this helps
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR929,
                The last time I burned I forgot to put in 2. When the copy was made I put in another disc and it wouldn't do anything, so I had to copy the original again. I looked in ImgBurn but didn't see anything on burn again.

Thanks,
                Ernie

Comment

Burn again

I had sometimes a burning failure and after the disc was ejected it says BURN AGAIN ? so I could burn again....in other words I got another chance to do it again......with the program burn 1/2/3/4 etc. that's not possible if I start on burning 1 and it fails......it all fails. So using the feature with BURN AGAIN makes a lot more sense .1/2/3/4 etc. is not the answer to this problem. BURN AGAIN is the way to go
                  Last edited by BERT; 01-26-2017, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie View Post
                    CBR929,
                    The last time I burned I forgot to put in 2. When the copy was made I put in another disc and it wouldn't do anything, so I had to copy the original again. I looked in ImgBurn but didn't see anything on burn again.

Thanks,
                    Ernie
                    There is nothing in ImgBurn ..it's just a burning engine and not the FAB program

Comment

Working...
                    X