Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem mismatch between disc and player region codes

Hi all

I am getting the message "mismatch between disc and player region codes" whenever I use the copy function & put the disc in my player.

I always select the region I'm in, so it's messed up somewhere.

Thanks

EDIT: I don't know why this thread is titled "purchase problem", must not have been paying attention.
    Last edited by kadau; 03-06-2017, 10:10 AM.

In making a backup, you should always select the "all-region" or "region-free" option.

If you are having trouble with this, please collect all of the IFO files from the backup disc, zip them and attach them to a post. Do not include any of the VOB files.

Note that this is not a "Purchase Problem" as you described it in choosing the prefix for this post. If you want a prompt response, choose more carefully in the future to describe the nature of the problem you are experiencing, thanks.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      In making a backup, you should always select the "all-region" or "region-free" option.
      How do you select these options. I am using version 10?
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X