Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDFab suite crashes every time on startup

Hi

Since 2.4 i cant run dvdfab anymore. Everytime i start it, it crashes, no error mess, nothing it just crashes. Im sitting on win 10 pro x64

RIGG:
    Asus Rampage V Extreme
    Core i7 5960X
    2x GTX 1080 SLI
    SSD

please help.

Try checking your Antivirus / Spyware software and your firewall
    To make sure that none are blocking dvdfab from starting properly.
    Also make sure that you are running dvdfab " as administrator "
    And please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

iver tried it all. reinstalling like 5 times, run as admin, close AV+FW, compability mode win7, 8, nothin works. Is there no helpdesk or helpchatt? ive paid 300 bucks for a lifetime license, and i cant even use it. where do u find that log file?

Comment

Look under c: my documents folder- dvdfab10
        does dvdfab show up when you start task manager. try checking for a driver update for your computer's graphics card.
        Restart your computer in safe mode and see if dvdfab will Run.
        Last edited by october262; 03-10-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

its the same thing. ive uninstalled it with uninstall tool that cleans all residual files. reinstalling. booting in safe mode. same thing happens, i see the spalsh screen with the version number and the logo, but then windows say unexpected error and it closes.

i have the latest GPU driver, latest codecs and windows up to date.

Comment

When you start dvdfab, does it show up in task manager ??

Comment

no :/

Comment

ive tried everything twice.. it does not work. what do i do?

Comment

Well big boy, you need to attach the DVDFab suite of logs, all of them including the install log. Put them in a zip or rar if the forum says they are too large to attach.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

HEY, im not fat, only a bit husky ok ill fix and upload as soon as i have tried one last thing

Comment

i got help from staff. thnx anyways.

Comment

What turned out to be the issue ??

Comment

some setting in a config file that apparently said to the installer that i dont want the internal video viewern. so startup crashed when no extern viewer was available, im not to sure, i installed a program and then they had full controll over my pc. i sat back and watched the mouse cursor do whatever. But in the end it was a 0 that should have been a 1.

Comment

Working...
                          X