Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD/BD Ripper DVDFAB 10 unusable

Hey DVDFab Team,

for some reason I can not explain, DVDFab 10 creates files which have all the time green dots all over the picture. DVDFab 9 does not have this error.

Please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

I'm not getting green dots... my problem is I'm not getting any output following a copy. So far my experiences with ver 10 are very poor when compared with ver 9.

Comment

DVDFab 10 Beta Non-Responsive...

Hello,

When trying multiple movies, I have been unable to get DVDFab 10 (the new Beta) to respond. I open the application (Mac version), insert a disk, and go to add the file via the normal methods, and nothing happens.

No errors - the application just freezes. No options highlight on mouseover, no Force Quit Warnings, and cannot drag or relocate the application window. Just completely non-responsive with two separate disks.

I also tried disabling PathPlayer just to see if that would have any impact, but no luck.

Any thoughts? Since the application freezes entirely, I am currently unable to even create an application log.

Looking for suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Singact02 View Post
          Hello,

When trying multiple movies, I have been unable to get DVDFab 10 (the new Beta) to respond. I open the application (Mac version), insert a disk, and go to add the file via the normal methods, and nothing happens.

No errors - the application just freezes. No options highlight on mouseover, no Force Quit Warnings, and cannot drag or relocate the application window. Just completely non-responsive with two separate disks.

I also tried disabling PathPlayer just to see if that would have any impact, but no luck.

Any thoughts? Since the application freezes entirely, I am currently unable to even create an application log.

Looking for suggestions.
          Hi,

Does DVDFab read the disc automatically on your mac?

Did you open the disc folder manually?

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The DVD does not auto-read.

I have the licensed version of Copy, and if I disable PathPlayer, I am able to get the disk to read by selecting the +Add button - although when I start the copy process, it fails every time almost immediately.

If I re-enable Path Player and try again using the same process, the Application freezes again.

Very frustrating.

Comment

Anything here? I Just upgraded to the officially released version and still nothing. If I disable PathPlayer, the process fails, but if I enable, the application freezes entirely.

I sent the last "Failure" log via the built-in response feedback mechanism.

Comment

In contrast to my original post I can assure that DVDFab 10 version 10.0.4.6 creates error free video files. Thanks for fixing the issues as I can now finally upgrade to version 10.

Comment

Working...
                X