No cropping with direct to video subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) No cropping with direct to video subtitles

I like to rip my movies in 720p instead of 1080p so i'll select the 1280 x ? in the list of optional resolutions. However I've noticed that most of the time when I select "Forced Subtitles Only" & "Direct to video" subtitles I end up with a huge black border around the video!

This does not occur when I select "external subtitles" or "remux". Is there some kind of a solution?

I also wish I could somehow make a default 720p resolution for all my videos. If there's someway to do that on I'd like to know that too.

Please help.

I can answer your second question all you got to do is set up the profile the way you want it and save it as default then every time you use the default profile you will have all the settings saved.
    Put a movie in Fab select advanced settings set up the profile the way you want it then in upper right click on save my profile your done now just select this profile as the one you use for converting it will say default on it in the list you can choice from.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 3dman; 05-04-2017, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Just realized that the issue with the black borders are intermittent and it doesn't matter if I set a resolution. I went with the defaults and it is still doing it every now and then.

Comment

Go into Fab settings and turn off auto cropping and retry for the problem videos see if that helps.

Comment

Working...
        X