v10.0.4.0 Unknown Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same Problem.

This error crops up if DVDFab needs to talk to the servers to decrypt a disc. I started getting it last night and still no luck. Even tried downgrading to older versions of DVDFab.

To verify your issue is being caused by a server outage:

1) With DVDFab closed, open your DVDFab log folder (C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\DVDFab10\Log)
    2) Delete the logfiles there, then run DVDFab to reproduce the error.
    3) Next open the logfile dvdfab_internal.log using Wordpad and search for "failed to open 306"
    4) If you see that, then it's definitely a Fengtao server side issue.

Another check is to disable your network card and try again. You'll see an error stating you must be online to read the disc. Just another datapoint showing that reading the disc relies on their servers.

Comment

You are both incorrect in your assumptions. Do not post again in this thread without attaching the FULL dvdfab_internal.log file as requested in my earlier post.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        You are both incorrect in your assumptions. Do not post again in this thread without attaching the FULL dvdfab_internal.log file as requested in my earlier post.
        Internal Log file is attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Please try it again, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Everything working fine now.

Comment

Glad to hear it, thanks for the feedback.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X