Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New update 10043

New update does not connect. I rolled back to 10042 and it connects

Interesting that it worked for you because I also rolled it back and could not connect.

Comment

i roiled back to 10.0.4.0 nd still won't connect
      all other net programs have no problem

Comment

All DVD FaB 7 through 10.

I've been a member since DVD FAB started. I Sill have most of them still on hard drive, or on a disc. 9321 won't connect now either. I don't know want happened between yesterday an today, but there is a problem.

Comment

The registration server is down, staff has been notified but it is the wee hours of the morning in China so stand by.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            The registration server is down, staff has been notified but it is the wee hours of the morning in China so stand by.
            Thanks @90312 for the update! Downloaded / upgraded to 10043 on Win7 Pro a couple of hours ago. And then with 'DVDFab failed to connect to Internet' messages, failed activations, etc. been trying to figure what the he!! happen ever since?

Now I/we know. Thanks again!

Comment

It is fixed, please try again now.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

10043 server

Just tried and it is still not connecting.

Comment

10043 server

Ok, it's working now! Thanks guys!

Comment

10043 server

Still not working

Comment

All server issues are resolved. Please try it again and attach the DVDfab internal log session that it makes if it still is not connecting.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

still no joy
                        Attached Files

Comment

hi dow,
                          It seems to be working for most. Please double check or temporarily disable any network or security software and see if it will allow you to connect. If you are using a VPN or network utility that has an IP Binding option (blocks apps if a connection is not secure), turn it OFF or delist the DVDFab/Passkey executables from the monitored applications. I forwarded your log to the developers for detailed review, I did not see anything obvious other than a confirmation that there was no connection. One user said that uninstalling and reinstalling DVDFab fixed it for him.

@simeonpro
                          Follow the steps above as suggested for dow and attach the log if it does not connect.

Comment

Dvdfab 10044 beta

I even updated to the 10044 beta and still no internet connection and tried using sing which i already did with 10042 and worked just fine. Up until 10043 & 10044 nothing on my end. Four days now with no connection. and i do great connection with the internet.

Comment

Have you tried any of the suggestions in this thread? If so, tell us which ones or any other steps you may have tried.

Originally posted by vortex3dss View Post
                              I even updated to the 10044 beta and still no internet connection and tried using sing which i already did with 10042 and worked just fine. Up until 10043 & 10044 nothing on my end. Four days now with no connection. and i do great connection with the internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X