No announcement yet.

The Doors...Only Ripping 50 Minutes Of The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start dvdfab - slect copy - slect full disc.
    See here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/tutorial/DVD-to-DVD-Full-Disc
    Last edited by october262; 09-20-2016, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Ah, thanks. No, I have only bought the license for the ripper portion of the program.

Comment

Might also try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer
        Restart dvdfab and try the disc again.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          Might also try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer
          Restart dvdfab and try the disc again.
          I'll try that. Thanks again!

Comment

If that don't work download VSO inspector to check the disks theirs 2 tests a sector test and a file test load the disk in a media play start play then still the disk start vso inspector do the surface scan and sector scan and report the results that it gives for each test.
            Here's the link to the free VSO inspector http://www.vso-software.fr/products/.../inspector.php
            Last edited by 3dman; 09-20-2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Also when you have the dvd in ripper theirs a box under the check marked title's that fab checked marked for you with a plus sign that say's other title's click on it to see if there's more files after opening the plus sign.

Comment

Decided to give this another try with a newer version of DVDFab, but having the same results. I turned pathplayer off but got the same results. I've tried previewing the movie through DVDFab and the preview stops at the same place. Someone mentioned earlier about updating the BD Player firmware, I'm having trouble doing that, so that hasn't been done yet. Any other suggestions are appreciated.
                Attached Files

Comment

There is a guide if you need it - http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-ripper.htm
                  Also what version of this movie do you have ?? Is it
                  The 2 disc special edition or another version.
                  Last edited by october262; 03-02-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Go here to update both your drives the newest firmware is the top file your 3 versions behind.Click on the top file run it do not do anything else on computer when doing this and finish.Don't loose power when running update this only takes a few secs. or so for each drive.Your drives are the same and the update
                    version is the same for each drive so do one at a time.

Now go to NVIDIA and see if their are any updates for your video card seems the cuda version is old 1.1 or the card is.
                    Update fab here theirs a newer version now http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...ewpost&t=30583
                    If after these are done and ripper doesn't work try version 8qt of fab still on fabs front page here.http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB8qt

Use the regular mp4 profile up-converting to 4k is done by the tv anyway so this will save a lot of ripping time.

Let us know if this works staff may ask for disk files from the dvd to get the server to work for this disk in version 10.
                    Last edited by 3dman; 03-03-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                      There is a guide if you need it - http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-ripper.htm
                      Also what version of this movie do you have ?? Is it
                      The 2 disc special edition or another version.
                      Yes, it's the 2 disk special edition.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
                        Go here to update both your drives the newest firmware is the top file your 3 versions behind.Click on the top file run it do not do anything else on computer when doing this and finish.Don't loose power when running update this only takes a few secs. or so for each drive.Your drives are the same and the update
                        version is the same for each drive so do one at a time.
                        I have the updated .exe file. I just can't get it to update. I get an error saying "the target is not found". When I try to open the drive utility, I get an error saying the drive is not connected.

The video card is an old cheapie. I'll see if there are any updates.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Also look in Fab settings did you change any of the cropping settings is Fab set to auto crop?

Comment

Go into Device manager delete the 2 blu ray drives then restart computer let windows install them again.

Comment

Also look in Fab settings did you change any of the cropping settings is Fab set to auto crop?
                              No.

Go into Device manager delete the 2 blu ray drives then restart computer let windows install them again.
                              No luck with this.

Comment

Also when you have the dvd in ripper theirs a box under the check marked title's that fab checked marked for you with a plus sign that say's other title's click on it to see if there's more files after opening the plus sign.
                                There are only two titles. DVDFab picks the longer one.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X