DVDFab Cinavia Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Cinavia Removal

I have a lifetime licence for DVD Copy, Is this not good for copying Cinavia encoded dvd's? The program keeps asking me to pay for a Cinavia Removal program.

You can copy a Cinavia encoded dvd with Cinavia just go into Fab settings and turn off remove Ciniva it's checked marked on by default.If you want to remove it you have to buy the modual to remove it as it's not part of the dvd or blu ray copy program.

Comment

Limited amount of DVD's for Cinavia removal

And then you are limited to the 18 DVD's that are currently supported.

See the following Link for the Supported DVD's;

.clearfix:after{content:"";display:table;clear:both}.clearfix{*zoom:1}.ptab{height:36px;border-bottom:1px solid #c9d9e2}.ptab a{display:block;font-size:12px;line-height:30px;height:30px;margin:0 10px;padding:0

I am sure they are working on adding more, but it sure seems to be a slowwwwww..... process.

Comment

lifetime cinavia

I have a lifetime DVD membership but do they have a lifetime cinavia removal to be added to it? When I click on it, it takes me to a place that says 2 years for 39.95 and when I click on that, it takes me back to where I started......

Comment

Originally posted by kritter1 View Post
          I have a lifetime DVD membership but do they have a lifetime cinavia removal to be added to it? When I click on it, it takes me to a place that says 2 years for 39.95 and when I click on that, it takes me back to where I started......
          Click on the drop-down arrow next the price to slect lifetime.

Comment

Cinavia removal program

I just downloaded the trial version for the cinavia removal and it didn't work as indicated in the directions. I wasn't even able to click on the cinavia icon for the audio file and I was on the main movie and received the Cinavia error when the disk was inserted. Confused on how this works. The movie was Sing and it's in the list of movies that are suppose to work?
            and I tried this: You can copy a Cinavia encoded dvd with Cinavia just go into Fab settings and turn off remove Ciniva it's checked marked on by default, and it didn't work. If you uncheck the box does it remove the error so you can eliminate the audio problem?
            Last edited by tootsie1; 06-04-2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Sing is on the blu ray list as repaired theirs a separate dvd list here https://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30538
              Sing is on it to be repaired but has not been yet.See the color codes at the top of the list.Also the free version lets you do one disk only.
              Last edited by 3dman; 06-04-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Cinavia removal program

So you can only use the trial program 1 time, and now I need to wait until Sing on DVD is added to the list before I can use the trial program? Then after that I need to purchase? I think they should let you use it for a while to determine if it's working for you. Oh well.

Comment

If they let you use it awhile like you say people would do all their dvds in the trial period that's not fair to Fab.Their are 2 lists with the movies done already one for dvd's one for blu rays you should use that and the fact more and more are being added to make your mind up.You can see how it works with your one free try.This is fair for both user and company.

Comment

Sing (DVD) is now supported. Your attitude concerning the trial period is unrealistic.
                    Originally posted by tootsie1 View Post
                    So you can only use the trial program 1 time, and now I need to wait until Sing on DVD is added to the list before I can use the trial program? Then after that I need to purchase? I think they should let you use it for a while to determine if it's working for you. Oh well.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X