Patriots day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question Patriots day

Will either Patriots Day DVD or Blu-Ray be supported in the near future for Cinavia removal?
    Any info would be appreciated.

All discs will eventually be supported. There is no precise schedule on a per-title basis.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The Blu-ray will be supported soon.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Patriot's Day is now supported with DVDFab v10.0.4.3 or later.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Not working with 10.043, canadian version (wall mart). Bd. Good playlist.

Comment

Originally posted by garfield View Post
            Not working with 10.043, canadian version (wall mart). Bd. Good playlist.
            Hi,

What's the problem? Would you please give us more details for your problem?

And post the dvdfab internal log file, thanks!

Wilson
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, cinavia removal is not working 10.043, no log because it's saying the movie has cinavia.so no backup for now

Comment

Originally posted by garfield View Post
                Sorry, cinavia removal is not working 10.043, no log because it's saying the movie has cinavia.so no backup for now
                The US version is supported, I will confirm the CA version.

Thanks!

Wilson
                Attached Files

Thanks!

Comment

Patriots Day

Patriots Day (US) - Cinavia not being removed with ver 10.0.4.3

blu-ray 67F6AB76EFB1CA6694A5ED3D77E1A886A1E8461E

Comment

I have a retail Patriot's Day Blu-ray, Region A (US), ISBN 031398258452, with playlist 886, and was able to successfully detect and remove the Cinavia. Lionsgate is known for having multiple playlists per release, so maybe others have different versions with different playlists...
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by walris; 06-23-2017, 08:51 PM. Reason: Add Screenshot

Comment

As Wilson posted earlier, the US retail version is fully supported. If you have a version that is not, please provide the disc ID from the DVDFab internal log and a buy link or other source information so that the disc can be obtained.

Comment

patriots day cinavia

I have dvdfab 10 and cinavia removal for both blu ray and dvd but for some reason when i go to the audio drop down there is never a cinavia logo for me to click on for the red slash. i can't ever seem to get cinavia removal to work with dvdfab because of this. How do I get to the cinavia logo with the red slash? I have it set to main movie, it detects the blu ray has cinavia, and i can view the drop down menu with the audio tracks; but NO cinavia logo next to the tracks to click for red logo! please help!

Comment

Attach the DVDFab internal log from this title, the version you have may not be supported yet. We can't tell what you have without the log. Instructions for supplying logs are linked in my sig, below.

Comment

Originally posted by Vealscallopine View Post
                            I have dvdfab 10 and cinavia removal for both blu ray and dvd but for some reason when i go to the audio drop down there is never a cinavia logo for me to click on for the red slash. i can't ever seem to get cinavia removal to work with dvdfab because of this. How do I get to the cinavia logo with the red slash? I have it set to main movie, it detects the blu ray has cinavia, and i can view the drop down menu with the audio tracks; but NO cinavia logo next to the tracks to click for red logo! please help!
                            I have seen that behavior if the version of the BD or DVD that you are using isn't the RETAIL version, e.g., if it is a RedBox version. Has to be the RETAIL version that contains the high def audio (DTS-HD master or TruHD/Dolby Atmos). Most of the rental versions are Dolby 5.1 and are not supported by DVDFab yet.

Comment

Originally posted by gene4ht View Post
                              Patriots Day (US) - Cinavia not being removed with ver 10.0.4.3

blu-ray 67F6AB76EFB1CA6694A5ED3D77E1A886A1E8461E
                              Hi,

The CA version will be supported in the new DVDFab version 10045.

Thanks!

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X