Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Process completed successfully INCORRECT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What movie is this please post a buy link staff may need some files from the store brought disk did you try compressing from it?. Staff will have to take a look at the logs seems to be a compression problem.
    In the mean time try using the latest Fab version and try to do main movie see if it will compress to 25 gigs.

Comment

Redux

Have returned Fab to original settings.

I possess a purchased copy of War of the Worlds and am attempting to compress 29Gb>25Gb ( Main Movie only..as you suggested ) as a Test......AND using the latest version of Fab 10.0.4.3
      Will post results and Log later this afternoon.

Comment

Is this the 1953 version or the Steven Spielberg remake with Tom cruise?
        Last edited by 3dman; 06-24-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Your second posted log says the movie was different not War of the worlds but 0m 01.44s: volume label THE_RUINS
          Your first log doesn't have a movie name.Are you having trouble with more than one disk? try using the store brought disk.

Comment

Failed AGAIN!!!

Here is my Log for Main Movie.
            Got to 99% and stalled ...
            Was going from 29>25Gb...and at 99% ONLY 6+Gb in destination Folder
            Attached Files

Comment

Speilberg Version

Just posted log of last failed attempt.

Comment

This log was from the war of the worlds the last one was not their are some error's staff will have to look at.
                64m 40.71s: info: filter_video_hwvtranscode miss 143975 before restart
                66m 10.56s: reauthor clip 73 error: 105

The last thing I would try is using version 9 of Fab on the front page till staff can look at your logs.

Comment

Took your advice...

....and tried Version 9.3.2.1.

Same result stalled at 99%. Disc is perfectly clean and scratch free.
                  Hopefully someone from the staff will have an epiphany...and I thank you my friend for all your help.

Attached Logs for V. 9 & 10 and a screen-shot indicating that my Intel card is current.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi dunlop
                    Sorry, but it appears we are not getting anywhere with this for now. The thread is becoming hard to follow, so I think we all need to quit posting until the office opens on Monday and your logs can be sent to the developers. If they need any additional information, they will ask for it then.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Point Taken

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X