Poldark - Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poldark - Season 2

It's a 3 Disc set that has one episode per disc that has a screenpass type system. It also has 8GB or so of junk files in the JAR dir (if you delete them, it wont get to menu).

DVDFab lets it get to menu, but the screenpass type protected episode isn't ripped correctly. The correct playlist is there and one can manually figure it out to get it to play, but DVDFab itself doesn't rip it correctly (in general it be nice to get rid of the junk dirs as well)

Hi,

We will get the disc to check it ASAP. New copy protection (big JAR dir)

Thanks!

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 06-27-2017, 08:14 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I think it can possibly be reauthored without much loss in functionality removing the junk dirs, but need to experiment.

Comment

Interestingly if I don't try to totally reauthor the disk, I can get the correct playlist to play for each episode. However, if I try to reauthor the disk (i.e. skip the java code), I can't seem to place a playlist in as every time I do, it then asks for a different playlist (i.e. can see this via kodi crash log what it can't play)

Comment

Wilson: will you update this thread if/when a version of dvdfab is supposed to support this set?

Comment

Hi,

Yes, I will tell you, we don't get the disc yet. It's on the way.

Wilson
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

We get the disc and the dev is checking on this. Thanks!

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

as i wrote before, my guess is the junk files aren't needed. It be cool if it could be rewritten to have menu support but get rid of the 8GB of files that don't matter. But I could be guessing wrong.

Comment

Hi,

It will be supported in next new DVDFab version, 10047 Beta.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

testing now, it seems to 0 out the junk files in the JAR dir, so that makes me happy, I'll test D1 after it finishes ripping

Comment

cursory playback testing looks good. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X