Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have IE8(32) and it looks fine to me. Try it again with your antivirus/security software turned off.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I purchased the equvalent (I think) of the all in one lifetime package quite some ago (DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu ray Copy, Video Convertor and File Transfer). Tried to follow steps in the lead post but the licenses for the Blu ray to DVD Convertor and Blu ray Ripper did not show. Unless I am misinterpeting the first post all the qualifing products were purchased well before the 12/31/2010 deadline and I should qualify. What did I do wrong if anything?
      Last edited by kringles; 01-17-2011, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Looks like you didn't have Blu-ray Ripper. I believe that offer expired on December 31, 2010, see post #1 in this thread.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signals,

Thanks for the quick response. I aparently did not have the all in one package as I definately do not have Blu ray Ripper. My bad. My email addy changed and I neglected to look at this forum for a while so I just signed up again. I like the DVDfab products and looks like I will be purchasing the Blu ray to DVD convertor. Just tested it in trial and it works great.

thanks and best regards
          kringles
          Last edited by kringles; 01-17-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

upgrade question....

I have lifetime dvd & purchased blue ray copy last july.. I was looking at the rest of your blue ray tools and your package pricing for all of them. Since I already have the copy product with 18 months (+/-) left on that license, is there any price break available for buying the blueray "tool kit"?

thanks in advance

Comment

Sorry, I did not see your post until now. No, I don't think there is any discount available other than what is posted on the website.

All
              I am closing this thread for now, the pricing and sales plans are stable and easy to view on the DVDFab website. If you have a question, please start a new thread or contact the office staff using the Contact Us link on the dvdfab.cn website. To get the best current pricing, be sure to check the sales and promotions pages (can't link them since they change from time to time).

Comment

Working...
              X