Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey 9.2.0.3/0.4 issue

Hi,

Yesterday I was suddenly unable to get Passkey v/9.2.0.3 up and running. It kept trying to "logging in," and after a while a pop-up window notified me that the program was unable to connect to the internet. Yet my internet connection was/is fine, as I was browsing simultaneously to search for a solution.

Then it seemed progress was on hand as I was asked to update to v/9.2.0.4, which I tried and succeeded in, and yet I still couldn't get passkey up and running with the same pop-up notification appearing.

I bought the passkey version that never expires, so that's not the issue either.

The problem appeared out of the blue, and I have made no modifications/updates on my mediaserver.

Hoping for some help on the above.

EDIT: just saw another thread on the same issue, and it seems the problem is now solved.
    Last edited by phusis; 06-22-2017, 07:53 AM.

Please post again if not, a very few users are still having issues.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X