Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Default Naming

Hi,

Is it possible to implement a default naming scheme.

Basically when I copy a BD to NAS the name is obviously selected as per whats on the disc. eg <Title>_<title>_<region>_<Studio Code>. I usually have to edit this as I use a upper case naming with no separators.
    eg PITCH BLACK

However I'd Like to be able to have this user configurable so I dont have to change it every disc. So you can select UPPERCASE or lower case or Title Case and with or without separators ( - _ . , ) example <TITLE> or <Title> or <title> or <Title> <Year>-<Disc Type> etc.

As when the disc is inserted it searches the DVDFab data base this could not be difficult to implement.

Cheers
    K

The only data element that keeps up with the year AFAIK is CinaviaRemoval HD for BD (not 100% of titles). Plus the year is confusing, since mid-to-late year theatrical releases can be either the same or the following year for disc releases. But something along these lines would be a welcome feature for the Copy modes.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X