Subtitles dvd copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitles dvd copy

Could you help please? I inserted the disc, started DVD FAB main movie, saw Subtitles, turned on the white button to green and "en..en" appeared twice, set to English, copied the disc with DVD FAB then burnt it with IMG BURN, played it but subtitles didn`t show. See my attachment please.
    Attached Files

What player are you using to play back the subtitles? Please try the Fab previewer or Fabs own media player with the store brought disk in the drive turn on subs to see if they are their if yes then it's your playback device.

Comment

What is the title of the disc?
      Never mind, saw it in the capture.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Subtitles dvd copy

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
        What player are you using to play back the subtitles? Please try the Fab previewer or Fabs own media player with the store brought disk in the drive turn on subs to see if they are their if yes then it's your playback device.
        My original disc plays with subtitles ok but the copy doesn`t. I tried the copy on DVD player connected to tv and VLC on computer but no subtitles. Where`s the fab previewer.

Comment

Load a movie in Fab in copy or ripper etc. just hit the play button then turn on sub titles by left clicking mouse.
          Attached Files

Comment

This movie has no regular English subtitles.
            Subtitles: French, Spanish
            Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English

Comment

Subtitles dvd copy

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
              Load a movie in Fab in copy or ripper etc. just hit the play button then turn on sub titles by left clicking mouse.
              With the original disc even english selected, Matt Damon speaking subtitles appear in some other language. This happened in the previewer.

Comment

I think it defaulted to Spanish or french because their are no regular English subs this is my best guess the movie is listed this way subs in English for the hearing impaired and has no regular English subs.

Comment

Working...
                X