DVDFab 10.0.4.0 - American Pastoral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDFab 10.0.4.0 - American Pastoral

I have a problem with this title where the opening Blu-Ray source dialogue just keeps spinning until I cancel it.

Attached is the internal DVD log file.
    Attached Files

What do you mean the dialog keeps spinning till you cancel it?

Comment

I believe Maximus means the open disc progress box. I am checking the log, which indicates the disc opened successfully.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

I will ask the dev to check this disc on server, and it's usefull for us if you can upload all the files of the disc except /BDMV/*.m2ts files.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Success!

I decided to give it another go and this time give it some more time and that did the trick. For whatever reason it took some serious time but after some 15-20 minutes the opening source dialogue finally close and I was able to carry on just like normal.

Comment

Working...
          X