X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug found in this version, not working with few menus

I am using Windows 10, 64 bit.
    DVDFab Media Player 3.1.0.0.

I tried opening a folder from Star Trek: TNG, season 3, all 6 discs show this screen (Blu-ray decrypted to my Hard Drive):

Then I have to select one of the languages, to start the whole thing.

The thing is, it's not working.

When we click in the language desired, nothing happens. So the Blu-ray is stuck there:

I noticed for a few folders from other disc(s), perhaps from other season (don't remember now) it worked, but it isn't for season 3.

So I tried PowerDVD 17 to open the same folder. It worked once I clicked in the language I wanted.

This is some sort of bug in DVDFab Media Player, considering it's working just fine in PDVD.

Try switching Fab media player from menu mode to simple mode in settings and see what happens also noticed in your screen shot the audio is muted just so you know.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
      Try switching Fab media player from menu mode to simple mode in settings and see what happens
      Test the menus without the menus?! Please stop posting.

also noticed in your screen shot the audio is muted just so you know.
      Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Try switching Fab media player from menu mode to simple mode in settings and see what happens also noticed in your screen shot the audio is muted just so you know.
        I know it's muted, currently I am using the Airpods, so I am not checking the audio in this player, since they are in my drawer to avoid wasting battery.

I am opening the folder mentioned with the command OPEN DISK FOLDER, which is in portuguese here, it says ABRIR PASTA DO DISCO... isn't that what we should use to open decrypted Blu-rays located in our Hard Drive? The command can also be used with control + F.

This bug I am reporting leaves you stuck in that second screen:

You can see that ENGLISH is highlighted in black, but it doesn't go anywhere from there. In PowerDVD you click and the Blu-ray starts.

I need to use DVDFab Media Player to check the structure of that disc. So the suggestion to open in another way won't do for me, I need to open the Blu-ray with all its menus.
        Last edited by Perene; 05-31-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Ambos podem ser usados. Clique nos arquivos abertos.
          Click on open files.Both can be used.
          Last edited by 3dman; 06-01-2017, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Ambos podem ser usados. Clique nos arquivos abertos.
            Click on open files.Both can be used.
            I tried this now. Didn't change anything. While using "OPEN FILES" I selected the file "index.bdmv" inside the BDMV folder. Still stuck in that screen where languages can be selected. You select one, it's highlighted in black, but nothing happens.

Comment

Open the store brought disk not a copy with windows,copy all the disks files except the m2ts stream files
              zip them and place here in the forum as a attachment staff will look at this.

Comment

Working...
              X