Issues burning a specific DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues burning a specific DVD

I have been having an issue burning Star Trek the Motion Picture dvd. It's burns with no issues but when I try to play it in my dvd player it doesn't function at all.It goes to menu and that's about it. I burn all my dvds in clone burn settings with menus and stuff.I use dual layer dvd brand is Verbatim DL dvd+r. I have tried multiple dvds thinking it might have been the copy I had but they all came out the same result. I would appreciate if anyone had any suggestions.

Most burning problems happen with to fast burning speeds use 1/2 disk rated speed as a guide also make sure your using good disks cheap brands and even your brand of disks also have a cheaper version that sometimes don't work well.

Post your Fab internal log file and your burn log for this disk cut and paste into notepad upload as a attachment.Make sure your using the latest version of Fab.The last disk in the folder is the last disk you did it will start with Fab version.

Comment

If you are asking about a specific DVD as you say then you should be posting in the DVD Copy forum in the Software Support area. I will move your thread there. We can't help you without the logs that 3dman mentioned, instructions for supplying them are linked in my sig, below.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

OK I guess this would be the place to get help with my issue.I'm having problems clone burning star trek the motion picture dvd.It burns fine but when I play the dvd it gets stuck at the rating preview.When I press the menu it goes straight to the screen and freezes at that point.I have tried several copy and it always happen regardless of what copy it is.

Comment

Please attach the logs, we are just guessing without them. Put the dvdfab internal.log and burn log in a zip file and attach them to a post, instructions are linked in my sig, below.

When you are having problems like this, it is sometimes better to write the output of DVDFab to a folder on your hard drive, then try to play it with DVDFab Media Player or possibly VLC before burning it to disc. This helps isolate the area with the problem.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X