Deepwater Horizon US DVD Retail - Cinavia not removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removal for Blu-ray Deepwater Horizon US DVD Retail - Cinavia not removed

Hi, ISBN is 031398257141. Retail DVD. v10.0.3.6 not detected Cinavia to remove.

disc should be supported - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30538
    make sure that you are selecting dvd copy main movie.
    Last edited by october262; 04-28-2017, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I also was not able to remove Cinavia from Deepwater Horizon DVD as of yesterday 4/27 using v10.0.3.6. Would someone please post that they have been able to make a Deepwater Horizon DVD without Cinavia. Thank you all.
      Last edited by wallyburns; 04-29-2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

check your antivirus/spyware software and see if it isn't blocking anything.

Comment

I have the same problem with the Canadian version of Deepwater Horizon Dvd

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
            check your antivirus/spyware software and see if it isn't blocking anything.
            Was able to backup my Blair Witch DVD and remove Cinavia fine, so I know it was communicating with the Fab server. Something isn't right with the Cinavia removal of this release. It identifies that Cinavia is present, but gives the same message as it does for any other title that hasn't been done yet - 'disc has Cinavia. May not play properly, etc. etc.'

Comment

Deepwater Horizon

Also had the same problem after just purchasing cinavia hd for dvd anD BR . Used 10.0.3.6 and does not show infected audio track. Though in the list of supported titles, this disc failed at removal.

Comment

Originally posted by walris View Post
                Was able to backup my Blair Witch DVD and remove Cinavia fine, so I know it was communicating with the Fab server. Something isn't right with the Cinavia removal of this release. It identifies that Cinavia is present, but gives the same message as it does for any other title that hasn't been done yet - 'disc has Cinavia. May not play properly, etc. etc.'
                Attached a logfile for Admin review.
                Attached Files

Comment

Check the audio tracks on the disc...

1. Start DVDFab.
                  2. Select the 'Main Movie' mode (top left) instead of Clone/Burn
                  3. Insert your Movie and let it scan it.
                  4. Then where it shows the information about the movie (Title, Runtime, Chapter, Audio, etc.)
                  5. Select the Audio (for me in the US, it says EN,EN).
                  A dropdown will appear showing you all the audio tracks the movie contains.
                  If it has the TrueHD Audi track, it should work.
                  If it only shows the AC3 audio tracks (i.e. AC-3/5.1 or AC-3/2), it won't work.

They tend to ONLY support removing the Cinavia from the movies that have the TrueHD audio and very few if any of the movies that only have the AC3 audio tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Turak View Post
                    1. Start DVDFab.
                    2. Select the 'Main Movie' mode (top left) instead of Clone/Burn
                    3. Insert your Movie and let it scan it.
                    4. Then where it shows the information about the movie (Title, Runtime, Chapter, Audio, etc.)
                    5. Select the Audio (for me in the US, it says EN,EN).
                    A dropdown will appear showing you all the audio tracks the movie contains.
                    If it has the TrueHD Audi track, it should work.
                    If it only shows the AC3 audio tracks (i.e. AC-3/5.1 or AC-3/2), it won't work.

They tend to ONLY support removing the Cinavia from the movies that have the TrueHD audio and very few if any of the movies that only have the AC3 audio tracks.
                    Thanks for the advice. The only thing is that I don't believe that you can have TrueHD on DVD, only on Blu-ray, and this is a DVD. Hopefully one of the moderators can take a look at the logfile I uploaded.

Comment

Deepwater Horizon DVD - Cinavia Removal Doesn't Work

I too have Deepwater Horizon on DVD and the Cinavia removal does NOT work. Cinavia removal works more often than not for me. But not this movie. It is the combo pack with the DVD and BluRay discs I purchased from Amazon "proper". I have included a photo of the bar code info. for you to see. Cinavia Removal worked great on the BluRay disc, but it did NOT work for the DVD disc. I like to make DVD backups for the car to be watched by the rear passengers. I also purposely make these backups as "movie only" so that there isn't any fiddling or trying to get through trailers or menus with the silly, tiny remote. Just let the unit suck the disc in, let it play, then eject it. Yes, I can take this original disc to the car, but these discs usually get scratched and beat up quickly in a car, so I prefer not to have the original out there. Please don't give me these silly solutions as to what you think I'm doing wrong as I've used DVDFab since it first came out. I was also one of the first to purchase Cinavia Removal, so I'm quite seasoned. I do know the soundtrack of the movie disc must match "exactly" to the Cinavia repair soundtrack, or it will not work. It is shown that the English AC3 track has been repaired. As in the picture, that is what my DVD shows as well. Is there something different about my disc here that I purchased? I have also included pictures of the actual discs. Please let us all know with constructive replies, thank you.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by JRobert; 05-09-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JRobert View Post
                        I too have Deepwater Horizon on DVD and the Cinavia removal does NOT work. Cinavia removal works more often than not for me. But not this movie. It is the combo pack with the DVD and BluRay discs I purchased from Amazon "proper". I have included a photo of the bar code info. for you to see. Cinavia Removal worked great on the BluRay disc, but it did NOT work for the DVD disc. I like to make DVD backups for the car to be watched by the rear passengers. I also purposely make these backups as "movie only" so that there isn't any fiddling or trying to get through trailers or menus with the silly, tiny remote. Just let the unit suck the disc in, let it play, then eject it. Yes, I can take this original disc to the car, but these discs usually get scratched and beat up quickly in a car, so I prefer not to have the original out there. Please don't give me these silly solutions as to what you think I'm doing wrong as I've used DVDFab since it first came out. I was also one of the first to purchase Cinavia Removal, so I'm quite seasoned. I do know the soundtrack of the movie disc must match "exactly" to the Cinavia repair soundtrack, or it will not work. It is shown that the English AC3 track has been repaired. As in the picture, that is what my DVD shows as well. Is there something different about my disc here that I purchased? I have also included pictures of the actual discs. Please let us all know with constructive replies, thank you.
                        This may be the reason why you are unable to remove Cinavia
                        On the dvd version of deep water horizon - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30887 post #6

Comment

All, please let the staff answer questions about this disc, we are working on it. Zippo, please attach the DVDFab internal log from this disc when posting, we need to see if you have a different version of the disc.
                          Originally posted by zippo1 View Post
                          I have the same problem with the Canadian version of Deepwater Horizon Dvd
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That may be true for made in the USA players those made in a lot of over sea's markets and sold here do as they please so most el cheapo dvd players without name brands just don't see Cinavia try a cheap dynx or similar brand and see.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                              All, please let the staff answer questions about this disc, we are working on it. Zippo, please attach the DVDFab internal log from this disc when posting, we need to see if you have a different version of the disc.
                              Hi Wilson, I did attach my logfile to my previous post in this thread. Can you confirm that you have seen it, and that it is the correct logfile? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X