X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imgbrn

Originally posted by troy512 View Post
    ImgBurn is a disc burning application.
    Can imgbrn read as well as write dvd? At what speed?How it works?

Comment

Thanks for educating me. But even though I do similar steps it does nt work?
      Originally posted by stonemiser View Post
      Nordo, pretty much whatGregiBoy said. I just rip the movie to my hard drive folder. After that, I use DVDFab to open that folder and make sure the DVD Drive is correct and hit the start button. Everything is pretty automatic after that. DVDFab opens up ImgBurn and it analyzes the data, asks me if I want to put it to DVD, and away it goes. 5 min. later I have the disc in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordo View Post
        I always save to C:.
        DVDFab creates a folder called "Main Movie". The rip gets saved there. Any other ripping (Main Movie only) will also be saved there. Very simple, very easy.
        Then when I'm ready, I just fire up ImgBurn, go to the "Main Movie" folder, and select the movie I want to burn.
        I would really appreciate if u elaborate from the stratch.

Comment

Why Imgburn?

I couldn't see an answer to this question, which I'd like to know the answer to: Is there something special about using "IMGBurn"? Is not the burner with DVDFAB good enough?
          Is this a quality or speed issue?
          I believe Imgburn can also rip, but not to BluRay. If you set DVDFab to use Imgburn, what happens if you select to burn to BluRay, does it default back to the DVDFab engine?

Comment

All old hands here regard ImgBurn as a FAR better burning engine than VSO which comes with Fab. More reliable, better configuration, media recognition, etc.

It will also burn BR and if you follow the instructions in Troy's video, it becomes seamless.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hey there,

When using Imgburn with DVDFab, is there any way to prevent imgburn from presenting the layer break screen when creating an ISO from DVD9 sources? I'd like it to be hands off, just automatically ignore layer break (I don't use DL media) or to at least auto select the best choice.

Any ideas?

Thanks, and thanks to the authors for a great tool!

ApK

Comment

Hey everybody, I hope I'm in the right thread for this question. This is my first post in this forum. I'm new to the DVD Fab software but I love it so far. I havn't had any problems. I kinda feel like a caveman learning how to scribble and communicate with all of you super bright tech wiz's though. You guys and girls are amazing. Mainman, troy512 and Gregiboy I wish I had 1/4 of the computer savy you all have. I want to download imgburn and I followed the link troy512 posted here http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download. I can't figure out which one to download though. None of the downloads are titled imgburn. Which software do I download? I'm not having any problems backing any disk up and everything I put through fab burns but I want to see how imgburn compliments fab.

Comment

Mirror 8 should work for you
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Damn it! I downloaded mirror 1, I hope I don't get any bugs from it. I got impatient and didn't look far enough down the list, imgburn is hosted by imgburn as mirror 8. Sorry for bothering you all with such a silly question. I'm just getting into this stuff. Thanks for the reply CBR929.

Comment

Your welcome, but you should still be ok with mirror 1 as it is the same version.
                      Last edited by CBR929; 01-14-2010, 05:10 PM. Reason: text
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

You're right CBR929, the imgburn that I downloaded is working sweet! I was more worried about something malicious being attached to the software. So far so good though. Is it my imagination or does imgburn help complete the process faster. It seems to me that I'm able to burn my disk faster than before. Thanks for any replies

Comment

Ripskweak, remember always burn at 1/2 your disc speed and you should be alright.

Comment

I've been using ImgBurn with DVDFab for several months with great results with only one slightly irritating issue. I use two DVD drives to read and write without having to change disc. However, when DVDFab finishes the copy process and ImgBurn starts, an ImgBurn window pops up listing Files, Content Type, Data Type, etc. which must be acknowledged before the burn process begins.

Is there a way to make ImgBurn automatically begin writing to disc?

Comment

click the first link in Troy512's post on how to set it up with Fab for a seamless operation.

Comment

Thank You

i'm new to the forum. I wandered in here trying to find a solution to my problem and this post by Troy512 seems to have done the trick.
                                My issue was that my tv DVD player was the only device that was able to read the disks created with DVDFab. None of my computer DVD readers could see the disks.
                                After hooking up Imgburn as described by troy everything seems to be working great.
                                A hearty thank you to Troy512.
                                ed007
                                Last edited by AGJ; 02-11-2010, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X