X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task_2 Failed. Error=105 Message

Hello,
    I have Version 6.2.0.5 and was able to rip UP to my hard drive with no problem. I can watch the movie off my hard drive with no problem. But when I try to burn the files on the hard drive to a DVD I get the error ;
    Task_2 Failed. Error=105.
    I have been able to rip to hard drive and then burn Star Trek VI with no problem. I used two types of DVD brands; Sony and Taiyo Yuden; several different disks of each. Anyone know what may be happening?
    Thanks much in advance.

This error code in Task 2 (the burn process) means the files were too large to fit on the target blank media. Not sure why you are seeing that unless you wrote the files to your HDD as DVD-9 and are using DVD-5 size blanks. Check your settings. You might also try a different burn engine (such as ImgBurn) and see if the results are different.

Don't repost that screen capture. I will remind you that copying movies that you don't own is illegal most places and not supported in this forum.

Originally posted by Babalib View Post
    Hello,
    I have Version 6.2.0.5 and was able to rip UP to my hard drive with no problem. I can watch the movie off my hard drive with no problem. But when I try to burn the files on the hard drive to a DVD I get the error ;
    Task_2 Failed. Error=105.
    I have been able to rip to hard drive and then burn Star Trek VI with no problem. I used two types of DVD brands; Sony and Taiyo Yuden; several different disks of each. Anyone know what may be happening?
    Thanks much in advance.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks and good point about the image.

Thanks for the response and also thanks for the heads up on the image. Still a newbie at this - will not do it again.

Comment

I am having the same problem with the movie UP. I am using DVDFAB version 6.2.2.0. Using the BD9 1080p setting to copy the Blu-Ray to a DVD-9 disc. It creates the files but when it tries to burn to the DVD DL disc I get the Task_2 Failed. Error=105. I have been able to make a DVD-5 from the same movie but when I try to make a DVD-9 it fails. The file size in the DVD temp folder is 8,573,624,320. Isn't this just over the size of a DVD-9? Has anyone resolved this problem?

Comment

dfleenor
          If your problem is with the Blu-ray to Blu-ray function, you need to post in that forum, not this one.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X