TASK_1 FAILED! eRROR=700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TASK_1 FAILED! eRROR=700

Hi, I am getting the message: TASK_1 FAILED! eRROR=700 - I can't copy anything. Please help on DVD Copy.

Actualloy i have version 9.1.0.5

I had to get a trial version. I was having problems when I updated to your newest version, I kept getting a conversion rate of 0 = no copy.

So I need to either reinstall, but I am not sure how, being that I reinstalled the version i had hoping to reinstall but could only reinstall the trial version.

So I need to either get set up to reinstall the licensed version I paid for or get trial to work. Please help asap.

Also, I cleaned and blowed out my drive with an air duster and cleaned the disk.

Thanks,
    Peeky
    Last edited by peeky; 12-27-2013, 04:40 AM.

you need to use the email and password you used when you bought dvdfab
    to register v9 - http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm

Comment

STILL GETTING tASK_1 FAILED! eRROR=700 MESSAGE

I have reinstalled software and can copy dvd's but to of them. They are new movies - not dvd. Why am I not able to copy these two but all others I can copy?

The logs are attached.

I can send via email or privately a log if needed.

Thanks,
      Peeky

Comment

Task_1 Error=700 means you were copying an entire DVD folder to another one.

DVDFab does not need to do any treatment.

Use Main Movie or Full Disc mode to compress or burn a folder.

Comment

I am confused, I have dvd copy. I just put in, says main movie and i press start. Ok, I tried main movie too, and it says the movie copy process was done in 10 seconds and then will copy to dvd and there is nothing.
          Thanks
          Last edited by peeky; 12-27-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

here are my logs

regarding my error, attached are my logs.

Please help.

thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Peeky: First in the internal log file it keeps all your disk info. for all the disks you made we only want you to cut and paste the logs for the disks you have trouble with not all of them.

Go into this internal file and delete all the logs in the internal file then put the disk you have trouble with in and try to make a disk if it don't work go into the internal log file and post this log.

When making dvd disks and you have trouble you can turn the pathfinder off in Fab settings for dvds and retry making the disk

When done turn it back on.See screen shot below on how to.

Second you are using real cheap blank disks ritec (Memorex) and burning at 8 x speed set burn speed to 4x and burn see screen shot.If this doesn't work you just got to try better blank disks if you still have burn problems.
              Attached Files

Comment

What ever your problem is this time setting your DVD-5 size to 4488 will give you fits in the future, 4482 is the maximum for a single layer blank. I use customize and set it to 4472 for a small safety margin and so far so good.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Looks like your rip is only 24MB the wrong title my be selected by Fab. Select "Main Movie" and see what is being selected? May be an FBI warning or some such

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi, first off thank you for your help.

I am not using memorex dvd, I am using tdk dvd+R doublelayer 8x speed | 8.5gb disks, and if I use single layer again tdk.

I made all the changes that were recommended and still getting same message.

And the right movie shows up on main movie, right title.

So what do I do from here?

Attached is my last log on 2 different movies I tried with single and double layer disks.

Thanks,
                    Peeky
                    Attached Files

Comment

tried on other computer too

By the way, I tried copying these 2 disks on another computer too, and still same problem. These are the only 2 I am having problems with.

Comment

by the way, I have tried to copy these movies on another computer too. So it isn't the dvd player. Thanks

Comment

3m 03.55s: Burn data size is: 24
                          3m 03.56s: Burn disc space is: 8152

From your last log, which is a dual layer, the log before that was a single layer. The burn data is still 24MB and that just ain't right!

Albert Einstein

Comment

You trying to copy a copy?

Albert Einstein

Comment

ok, what should the burn layer be for a dual and for single layer?

What should I have all the settings at?

I have for Burning engine VSO
                              write speed 4x
                              writeable for single layer 4472
                              double later 8152

what type of dvd-r media - auto and nothing else is checked off.

everything is checked off on dvd protection

dvd copy nothing is checked off, though default is dvdfab and put more titles on disc 1 if possible and default cgp is black screen

pathplayer is disabled

what changes should i make.

maybe it can't get through dvd protection?

thanks for your time in trying to help me.

Peeky
                              Last edited by peeky; 12-27-2013, 11:50 PM. Reason: TYPO

Comment

Working...
                              X