This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broderp View Post
    AIO lifetime here as well. I have not received any email for the 50% off either. Checked my deleted and spam folder in anticipation...but nothing.

What can I do before the 30 day window expires?
    I received email, but it is for 30%off not 50% off.

Comment

Please Answer This One

Originally posted by dow View Post
      you don't mention the dreaded C on standard dvds.
      will it remove it from standard, or is this separate issue?

will it remove it from a disk that has already been copied?
      Good question. I purchased the removal because C showed up on a Jurassic World copy of a regular DVD. If it's not for standard DVD, then I want a refund.

Comment

The fact that it currently supported only Blu-ray was clearly stated in all documentation. Support for infected DVDs is under development.
        Originally posted by wd7f View Post
        Good question. I purchased the removal because C showed up on a Jurassic World copy of a regular DVD. If it's not for standard DVD, then I want a refund.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          This is correct, for now. The future will bring changes and improvements, including DVD support and possibly Mac support at some point.
          So if I have the Mac version dvdfab and I wanted to buy this now, would I need to purchase the ripper for windows and the program?

Comment

I also did not get the 50% email

Could you also send me the a support address via PM

Thanx,
            DCE

Comment

If I buy Cinavia remover for Blu-ray (Lifetime) now. will I have
              to buy it again when it comes out for dvd ? or will it be include
              with the Blu-ray lifetime

thanks and keep up the good work
              Last edited by tommyboy714; 12-31-2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

How soon after a new Cinavia BD release can we estimate it to be on the Cinavia fixed

With decryption you guys are very quick with solutions. Is it reasonable to assume that the Cinavia watermarked audio aspect of New releases will be handled in the same timely manner?
                Last edited by ScorpionStingz; 01-03-2016, 03:57 AM. Reason: More comprehensive

Comment

I would not assume anything like immediate support right now, but I think it will be quicker in the future. It's still new and I expect they will find better ways to do it. They are also scrambling to get the existing backlog of titles taken care of.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Don't know for certain, but DVDs require more work to find and remove the infection without wrecking the audio. The business plan for the DVD support is not set, I expect it depends to some extent on the manpower required to support it.
                    Originally posted by tommyboy714 View Post
                    If I buy Cinavia remover for Blu-ray (Lifetime) now. will I have
                    to buy it again when it comes out for dvd ? or will it be include
                    with the Blu-ray lifetime

thanks and keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by bfwk122 View Post
                      I received email, but it is for 30%off not 50% off.
                      I got it as well (12-31-15), but only for 30% off. I sure don't want to miss this opportunity and to help out DVDFab.

PM sent to signals as instructed.

Comment

I'm wondering if it would work on a decrypted movie only iso not a complete clone?

Comment

On that list for Blu-ray's with Cinavia I know that green highlighted means it has been solved, un-highlighted means pending... but what does the grayed out mean? (Smurfs ect.)

Comment

Will more titles be added soon hope Jurassic world gets added i upload the meta data for that movie hope it helps

Comment

Jurassic World will be added very soon, I tested it yesterday, still some small issues.

Comment

Did you get the meta data i gave you guys for this movie it also has Cinavia on the dvd and 2d blu ray version bought from amazon

Comment

Working...
                                X