This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab refuses to work with AnyDVD Installed

The latest version 9.2.0.0 refused to decrypt if AnyDVD is installed. This is absolutely ridiculous. There is no reason for this. I have had them both installed for years now (only running one at a time). For DVDFab to refuses to work with AnyDVD Installed (must be un-installed) is completely unacceptable. Please remove this limitation or I will stop using DVDFab and switch exclusively to AnyDVD.

You should ask AnyDVD to remove the limitation too!
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by kjl View Post
      The latest version 9.2.0.0 refused to decrypt if AnyDVD is installed. This is absolutely ridiculous. There is no reason for this. I have had them both installed for years now (only running one at a time). For DVDFab to refuses to work with AnyDVD Installed (must be un-installed) is completely unacceptable. Please remove this limitation or I will stop using DVDFab and switch exclusively to AnyDVD.
      Anydvd does the same thing it will not work with passkey installed.
      I have no problem with it as it is business I will use only one and it isn't going to be the fox.

Comment

Out of curiosity: Would it be possible to create a protection that makes a Blu-ray disc / a DVD refuse to play on a computer if DVDFab Passkey or AnyDVD is installed on it?

I imagine it like that: When the player software opens the disc, the disc's protection mechanism searches the Registry of the computer for entries of the two programs, and if some are found, the movie will not start, but a message will appear: "DVDFab Passkey or AnyDVD found. Please uninstall it to play this disc."
        Last edited by mediafox; 06-08-2017, 02:00 AM.

Comment

That would be malware, since it would prevent purchased discs from playing as well. They could be sued. And it would be no more effective than Cinavia.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X