This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't backup Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I updated the DVDFab program from version 6.1.2.0 to 6.1.2.5. I was reading on the new versions added support for the new version of DVDFab. It stated it has added support for the new protection found on Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I installed it and tried to backup my Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen DVD movie. To my amazement, the new version of DVDFab cannot back it up. It displays the following Error message, "Error while reading!" I guess the techs at DVDFab thought they found a way to bypass the new protection found on the new Transformers movie, but I think they still need to do more work on how they can find a way to bypass the new protection. Then they should release a new version of DVDFab. If anyone did find a way to backup the full movie and not the main movie, please let me know. Thanks....c0afanh.

Are you using the FREE or PAID version of Fab?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I can't get it to work, either. Mine is the paid version.

Comment

Originally posted by Red View Post
        I can't get it to work, either. Mine is the paid version.
        Need a few more details, is Path Player enabled ?

Click the link in my sig "Transformers 2 - Instructions to Make "Full Disc" Backup", I successfully ripped the files to HD !
        Last edited by AlienX69; 10-28-2009, 07:08 PM.
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Works for most users on most systems. I had no problem. You may have a bad disc. As noted, PathPlayer must be on(Always Enable) for it to work.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Need Help View Post
            DVDFab 6.1.2.5 scans the dvd but when it finishes it doesn't recognize the D: drive with Aliens in the Attic. and nothing shows up in the title screen.

My bkup of Transformers works after 6.1.2.5 came out. I rpt it in and thought it was new copy protection and I was right but I can't get a log on this.
            you need to start a help thread of your own if you want help

Comment

I started it for him in the DVD to DVD forum.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Movies

I successfully copied Transformers 2 & Star Trek DVDs

I download the progam call XXXXX work for me
                yuo can get a free download hear.
                Last edited by GregiBoy; 11-13-2009, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sue View Post
                  I successfully copied Transformers 2 & Star Trek DVDs
                  I download the progam call XXXXX work for me
                  yuo can get a free download hear.
                  I would suggest reading the forum rules, a link is in my signature. Posting links to other programs is against the policy and may even result in you having your posting privileges revoked.
                  Last edited by GregiBoy; 11-13-2009, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X