Task_1 failed! Error=401

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task_1 failed! Error=401

Over the last several months I have been very successful backing up both BD50 and BD25 movies with the latest beta, but today two titles in succession have caused this error. Both are BD25 ("Let The Right One In" and "The World's Fastest Indian"). The Error occurs as soon as the copy process starts. I have tried outputting to an iso, but it still happens. I tried regressing to 8.0.2.2, but no difference. Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions?

reply to Task1=401

Originally posted by Rsnims2 View Post
    Over the last several months I have been very successful backing up both BD50 and BD25 movies with the latest beta, but today two titles in succession have caused this error. Both are BD25 ("Let The Right One In" and "The World's Fastest Indian"). The Error occurs as soon as the copy process starts. I have tried outputting to an iso, but it still happens. I tried regressing to 8.0.2.2, but no difference. Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions?
    Hi Rsnims,

1.401 DVD_Error_QualityUnreachable.

2.Sometimes old discs have minor blemish's on them after repeating play many times. You need clean it and choose other title of this movie to see if you can copy or not.

3. For your problems, could you please use the other Blu-ray DVDs to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one?

Comment

Originally posted by cici Jia View Post
      Hi Rsnims,

1.401 DVD_Error_QualityUnreachable.

2.Sometimes old discs have minor blemish's on them after repeating play many times. You need clean it and choose other title of this movie to see if you can copy or not.

3. For your problems, could you please use the other Blu-ray DVDs to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one?
      Cleaned both discs thoroughly, inspected the surface but found no scratches or other damage. Repeated Blu-ray copy for each title and still had this error. Then I put the discs in my BD player and they played fine. For the moment, it's just these two titles that cause the error. Finally, I selected MainMovie only and was able to make BD25 backups successfully - not my full objective, but at least it's something. A further note: these titles are both from "Magnolia Home Entertainment".

Comment

Working...
      X