Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The DRM Removal process is intermittently failing. 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was experiencing the same problem and downgraded to version 12.9.2.6 of iTunes. Everything seems to be working fine on this version for the time being. I've probably done around 50 movies so far and they're all fine. If you can find an installer for it, I would recommend downgrading to that version instead and using it until we have a fix!

Comment

Sorry for the trouble, we are working on the issue with the iTunes version 12.10.1.4, we will keep you posted. Thanks.

Comment

Itunes just released version 12.10.2, so you will want to test against that one as well.

Comment

New people trying out the removal software are going to be losing Fab sales as they'll be finding out the current version is not working with the current version of iTunes, so it is in their interest to address this. Due to the current issues, I can't recommend Fab to any new potential purchasers as they will not be getting the specific versions that work 100% of the time.

Ok, if you want this to work flawlessly, these are the versions I have found to have no problems with at all:
          iTunes - 12.10.0.7
          Fab - 11.0.3.6

I've found with the later versions of Fab, there is still a hit and miss, it'll do it, but not 100% of the time.

Tested this on both my main rigs (PC). So hope some find this helpful, as, of course, things can vary from rig to rig.

Comment

Working...
          X