Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First thank you sooo much for adding the ability to see NAS through the Movies portal instead of Local, way appreciated.

Bummer it didn't keep all my configurations I had done on all the discs, but this was a second one time pain.

Couple of bugs in the latest release:
    1) in the Manager web screen in recents it doesn't show series picture but regular iso it does.
    2) When configuring the nas entries it leaves the poster and background as blank even though when you go into edit it shows them.
    3) Work around for #2 is to open anything not showing the poster click on poster on left menu, then click on the poster image, then click on background on left, then background image hit save.
    4) I've been getting some weird behavior on some discs that used to work especially in menus, and even a couple hangs/frozen screens which I hadn't seen before.
    5) I had a series that identified wrong, it grouped the discs, but thee was no way to change them, the sub entries for the series couldn't be clicked on to change them and changing the outer group from blank to new series didn't take effect, I had to rename the iso's then they appeared in the correct series.
    6) Still get Netflix isn't compatible with this device which sucks.
    7) is there any off the shelf drive carriages to put a 2.5": SSD into it to get rid of the bulky heavy drive?

Were getting a lot better really fast, this is a huge step forward for me personally as I don't really use the local drive, way too many files to fit on one disc.
Working...
X