Altered Data - Update v1.0.0.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Altered Data - Update v1.0.0.8

Updated to new version 1.0.0.8. Database was all correct prior to update with almost 400 movies. After update, message - didn't have enough movies. Reboot MS and all movies present. Then found 7 movies (personally added and user selected images) had no posters or information and 2 movies (regular movies) had no posters or information. All information in database file tbMoviesEx for the 2 regular movies was correct, but was deleted for the 7 personal movies. Table tbVideosFile, the type for the 2 movies had been changed from 2 (movie) to 4 (tv show). With the type set to 4, any attempt to use the (...) to match to a correct file is prevented because the only option was to check TV shows. The other 7 movies type was changed from 2 (movie) to 1 (I don't know what that means). Manually changed the value back to type 2 for the 2 movies restored the correct information. I will need to manually recreate the posters and information for the 7 personal movies as it has all been deleted. This should not be happening. I can manually backup the database files and restore them in the future to avoid this, but that could be a problem if the updates have altered the database structure. Any ideas?
Working...
X